Incoming - What do you have coming in the mail??

ScottGabrielli

Newly Enlightened
Just received the Maratac AA
ScottGabrielli-09865.jpg
ScottGabrielli-09871.jpg

tex.proud

Enlightened
Been out of town for a week. Picked up my Casio Pro Trek this morning. Should have a LT Wright Genesis in CPM3V coming today with a Prometheus QR for my dad.
IMG_20161128_094331_zps3q4voiaq.jpg

weekend warrior

Newly Enlightened
Armytek Viking Pro V3
Olight S2A Baton
Olight i3S Brass edition

Less then $100 all together, gotta love Black Friday deals! :twothumbs

cruzian3

Newly Enlightened
+1 Black Friday
Klarus G20 shipped
Klarus XT12GT order placed
Nitecore EC11 shipped

Thrunite TN42 looking for promo

joemap

Newly Enlightened
2 BLF 348's and a JetBeam JET-1 MK. First lights I've ever ordered, hoping for great things. Probably order some Eneloop's and charger this weekend.

Joe

bykfixer

Flashaholic
Now that I have an e-store most of "what I have in the mail" is outgoing. Not because they are flying out the door, but more because my wish list was nearly full filled this year. I just aint buying many lights lately.

But sometime in the near future an Icon Irix headlamp is scheduled to arrive. Seller didn't supply tracking so it'll be a surprise. lol. I'm cool wit dat. It's kinda fitting that the old 'non track'd' shipping was used to mail me a light that was made before todays instant access to all things postal.

Got in a few light bulbs recently thanks to a tip by sir Chauncey, and was honored to receive a few of the new PRX weapon lights by PK. By the time the first batch was complete most were spoken for, but he hooked up Bulls Eye with some along with me.

Frankly at the close of 016 there isn't much out there on my 'want' list that isn't in the Bykfixer collection. Once I found a couple of Ray-o-lites the list was pretty much completed. I haven't taken the time to count how many lights were added, but it was likely 150 or more. The main reason the post man wore a path in my yard was all those light bulbs. Literally several hundred PR2's and 4's for all those 2C and D classics. And a bunch of 2 cell MagStar kryptons. Plenty of 'bright' bulbs were acquired along with numerous long since out of productions like ROP's and 7D Mag bulbs were added to the stockpile.
My favorite light this year came as a surprise package one day that contained a brand new 2C Bright Star generic from the early 1980's.

If I could only have one flashlight this would be it.

For 017 I suppose more classics will go on the list. Not the vintage, or antique type but some LED relics from the early 2000's. The type where folks were excited that the 150 blumens threshold had been crossed.

Last edited: