Incoming - What do you have coming in the mail??

wolfey1

Newly Enlightened
Got a convoy l2 out for delivery right now. My first thrower so I'm really excited.

RGRAY

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just found two Bullacullas.
A brass muzzle break lantern with green trit and a large zirconium bead with red trits.

bykfixer

Flashaholic
A Bianchi 2D to go with...

This brand new switch.

Basically I had shy'd away from certain early 'rugged' cop lights of the late 1960's to the 1980's due to high prices but more important to me; a lack of proprietary spare parts.
Recently I scored a well priced 2D B-Lite made by Don Keller shortly before he went to work at Maglite.

At about the same moment I was contemplating pulling the trigger the brand new switch popped up. Seemed like fate had it out for me to add another cop light to the collection.
Pix of the B-Lite when it arrives.

It's here:

Worked from the start but...

Made it better

New (period correct) bulb installed.

Original bulb was placed in the tail cap.

Pic is pre-cleaning

Last edited:

tex.proud

Enlightened
Haven't been around much lately. Torch money been going to a new hobby. Test for my HAM license saturday. Have some accessories for the new radios coming in the mail.

YummyBacon!

Enlightened
Got a neat little Titanium angle light by Luter, my 1st
and very eager to get that famous "Ashes" McGizmo Haiku
soon.

bykfixer

Flashaholic
Haven't been around much lately. Torch money been going to a new hobby. Test for my HAM license saturday. Have some accessories for the new radios coming in the mail.

As a kid I had a neighbor who was a licensed operator. We'd marvel at how far away he could talk to people.

Sounds like a wise investment TP. Enjoy. :twothumbs

richbuff

Flashlight Enthusiast
In the mail: TM06Svn 4 x XHP50.2.

Four cells, four emitters, 9,500 lumens from a 50 mm (two inch) head diameter light. The head and body are the same diameter, the length is not too long for diameter, so I guess that qualifies as compact for its size class.

I am going to edc it; I like to edc lights in this size classification.

I have asked Vinh several times over the past few years to please kick the TM06 in the a55 and add more powerful emitters. Vinh boldly states that he is only making two of these, and they will be engraved as such, and this first one was one of his more difficult builds ever.

I am interested in the most power from upper-end size edcable lights. Yes, I can run it in normal mode for normal heat generation and normal runtime.

This is my first Nitecore item; the tiny single XHP35 "Concept 1" will probably be my second one.

-----------
Normal people walk around with big dogs. They look normal. I walk around with big flashlights. My flashlights have bitten less people then Teds' dog.

Nichia!

Banned
Let's see...

Egaletac d25c 2014 Xpg2 X 3
Egaletac d25c 2015 Nichia 219b X 2
Lumintop IYP365 Nichia X 3
Foursaven P0 Limited Edition Nichia X 1
Foursaven P0 X 1
Maratac aaa Copper Nichia X 2
Nitecore tube clear X 1
Olight S mini Ti Bead Blasted X 2
Zebralight SC63W X 3
Zebralight SC600w Mk II L2 NW
JETBeam-U aaa X 2
Ultratac aaa A5 X 1
CIVICTOR 18650 flashlight X 1
Olight Universal Magnetic Charger X 1
Malkoff MDC NW X 1
Some malkoff drop ins 2-3
& more Zebralight I don't remember

Last edited:

wolfey1

Newly Enlightened
Waiting on a modded convoy l6 from Adventure Sports, a modded maker e14vn and a lastly a red manker e02.

Newlumen

Flashlight Enthusiast
dont want to keep a secret. LoL.

Sony vtc5a.. 20 pieces.
Zanflare f1
convoy x3. Havent received shipping notice yet.. they said they will ship within 1 business day..

RGRAY

Flashlight Enthusiast
I found what I think is the perfect LensLight: The KO (2 RCR123s) titanium, bead blasted,delta wrapped, dual output, strike bezel, strike tailstand and titanium clip.

archimedes

Flashaholic
I found what I think is the perfect LensLight: The KO (2 RCR123s) titanium, bead blasted,delta wrapped, dual output, strike bezel, strike tailstand and titanium clip....

Very nice.

I am always mildly surprised that LensLight doesn't get more attention around here ....