Incoming - What do you have coming in the mail??

I had to pull the trigger and complete my Mini Mark II collection. FourSevens dot com is having a Fourth of July sale, 25% off. The Rainbow Titanium offering will be making its way to me shortly.

~ Chance

YxiSPIT.jpg
Photo Credit
- FourSevens

bykfixer

Flashaholic
^^ Very nice!
Maybe arewethereyetdad will have another light sell down. I got some Inovas at a great price from him. He's a stand up guy.

Well after about a year and a half of nothing but ridiculous prices on LED M6's by Pelican...
JF7jAmo.jpg

The 2390 is heading my way for about the price of a good large pizza at an Italian Restaraunt.

QRz8nwx.jpg

Also scored an early silver incan.
Price was great, due to a non holding switch. But I have parts, parts, parts...

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Princeton Tec Pulsar II coin-cell light. Blue body, white LED.

Streamlight 14512 Sidewinder Compact II
Angle-head light w/ headstrap and helmet mount.

Got these two coming soon. Both going in my BOB. I can easily hang the Pulsar II inside a lightweight backpacking tent after setting it up. And while I really prefer my Photon Freedom for EDC carry on my keyring, the Pulsar II's large constant-on switch is the easiest to use out of all the coin-cell models out there while still allowing easy use of only temporary-on mode. No extra button presses, no switching modes, no forgetting how to switch modes if you prefer one over the other. In that one regard, it is superior over all other coin-cell lights out there.

Streamlight Compact II... What's not to love? Runs on one AA or one CR123 without a huge loss of output if you toss in a AA. Helmet mount for soldiers or headstrap mount for hikers. Good amount of output for anything you need to do up close. Different colored LEDs, including IR. Excellent switching knob means you won't get one mode or color when you wanted a different one. Clip lets you mount the light on a belt facing forward, or anywhere else on your body. Honestly, this is one seriously underrated light. Might use it as a back-up headlamp or main one in my BOB.

BTW, 14512 just means it'll be in a clam shell/blister pack. You can get a compact cardboard box that's nothing really special but often adds another $10.oo to the price.

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Got both the lights I mentioned in my last post. Already had a Pulsar II from years ago. No surprises there. But wow!... The SL Sidewinder Compact II is soooooo ridiculously underrated.

Okay, if you want lumens, it's not the light for you. But in terms of overall versatility and real world usefulness, this one deserves a serious look. Really surprised it's not more popular on CPF, despite being a Streamlight.

And just a while back, since they do produce light, ordered the following: A cylinder-shaped metal match, a Ronson cheap but decent quality single jet flame lighter, and two different .50 cal. lighters. (No, not like the one Artium uses in the excellent video game Metro: 2033. Unfortunately looks like that version only exists when made individually by very gifted artisans.)

Last edited:

ven

Flashaholic
Got the 2 little novatatcs back in the mail from CRX, with fresh LED's, 219c 5000k 80+cri and 219bt 4000k 90+cri(one mine, one eddyf)

My 2 120's(219c/219bt)

Bourbon City

Newly Enlightened
I have nothing coming in today, but yesterday I received four 18650 Sony 3000 mAh Flat Tops, five 18650 and five AA Storage Battery Holders.

Rob13v

Newly Enlightened
Wow! There are some seriously cool lights in here! Wish I would have found this place years ago!

I just received a Streamlight Microstream. It replaces my daily carry Coast G19 inspection beam. I work indoors where children & the general public often drop/lose small items that end up behind gear or in dark corners, so a small flashlight really comes in handy.

I look forward to learning a bunch here!

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Welcome to CPF.

Your wallet would probably hate you had you found this place years ago. Then again, you've found this place towards the end of the Golden Era of flashlight development. As for questions, feel free to ask them in the proper sub-forums.

bykfixer

Flashaholic
Wow! There are some seriously cool lights in here! Wish I would have found this place years ago!

I just received a Streamlight Microstream. It replaces my daily carry Coast G19 inspection beam. I work indoors where children & the general public often drop/lose small items that end up behind gear or in dark corners, so a small flashlight really comes in handy.

I look forward to learning a bunch here!

Welcome aboard.
The microstream is a mighty fine shadow lighter. Good choice.

My light collecting has slowed down tremendously. But a couple of classics are enroute. The California Cop Light collection has a couple of minty Kel-Lites enroute and a beater for my daily user rotation.

NFr0bCt.jpg

The current lineup.
LA Screws, a Pro-Light, Maglites, a B-Lite, Brinkmanns and Kel-Lites (and a Kel-Lite made Streamlight) make up the mantle display so far.

Also put together an order for some ultraclear plastic and glass lenses including some custom sized for these old goodies

Last edited:

AR_Shorty

Enlightened
I have a first gen (crosshair logo) Surefire D2 Defender inbound to me. Can't wait to check it out.

peter yetman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Since you ask, I have quite a few bits and pieces coming over from the States.
I've sent my Torchlab Triple to Martin D White in NC so he can adapt a Malkoff head to fit.
The head has been sent from Malkoff to Martin. When Martin is done the package moves on to Tom at Oveready for him to fix a damaged optic, where it will be joined by a Triad Tail, clip, McClicky and rubber boots.
Hopefully my collection will make it back here in two or three weeks.
Looking forward to it.
P
Edit: Plus my first HDS which is coming in the same package - early Christmas.
P

Last edited:

Fireclaw18

Flashlight Enthusiast
Emisar D4, hopefully with V2 UI pre-installed.

Also coming at the same time is a quad board with 4x high-CRI CRI Nichia 219C emitters to swap into this light.

If all goes as planned I should end up with 3700 lumens of high-CRI goodness, with the best e-switch UI of any light on the market and all in a package smaller than a Zebralight SC600.

Sharpie

Newly Enlightened
My first "good" flashlights are arriving this week.

Lumintop EDC25
Convoy C8
A couple of Convoy S2+ (18650 and 18350)
Nitecore EC20

Nothing fancy as I am about as much as a newbie as one can be when it comes to flashlights, but I am definately interested in learning much more.

Am I off to a pretty good start?

AndyF

Flashlight Enthusiast
Since you ask, I have quite a few bits and pieces coming over from the States.
I've sent my Torchlab Triple to Martin D White in NC so he can adapt a Malkoff head to fit.
The head has been sent from Malkoff to Martin. When Martin is done the package moves on to Tom at Oveready for him to fix a damaged optic, where it will be joined by a Triad Tail, clip, McClicky and rubber boots.
Hopefully my collection will make it back here in two or three weeks.
Looking forward to it.
P

Please post a photo if possible. Sounds interesting.

Last edited:

Ataleoffiction

Newly Enlightened
Malkoff M61W upgrade for my Surefire 6P, along with a dummy D cell for a Maglite I'm upgrading (already received the adventure sport XHP50 triple. Some 18350 and 16340 batteries, too. Also have a Solarforce L2P coming along to go along with an adventure sport MT-G2 P60 drop in.