Incoming - What do you have coming in the mail??

ZMZ67

Flashlight Enthusiast
Another 4Sevens PK Knight and a few accessories. With the big clearance price I bought a Knight and a blue Paladin originally with the idea of the Paladin as strictly a collectible and the Knight to play with. Liked the lights so well that I bought another Paladin and now another Knight so I could have them for EDC. I am actually finding the 2 mode to be very practical and there are hidden modes available if you need them.

bykfixer

Flashaholic
My first new Malkoff should be in my hands by tomorrow...

Very excited.

MD2 with m61HOT, high/low switch, and tricap.

Good score!! You'll be pleased.

Another 4Sevens PK Knight and a few accessories. With the big clearance price I bought a Knight and a blue Paladin originally with the idea of the Paladin as strictly a collectible and the Knight to play with. Liked the lights so well that I bought another Paladin and now another Knight so I could have them for EDC. I am actually finding the 2 mode to be very practical and there are hidden modes available if you need them.

Very nifty little flashlights. I never tried any hidden modes, but I really like the memory feature. I got one of each but traded the blue one. The silver one is my favorite. I think it's because it's so weighty it feels like it would make a great throwing stone if all else fails.

After working 20 days in a row sun up to sundown I celebrated an impending day off near the close of business yesterday with an order for SureFire's newest E2. My thinking was how much fun I was having with the incan throw, and a 200 lumen tunnel beam. If it has similar that sucker should throw a beam to the next zip code from my house. Bought it direct from SureFire just to make sure.

LGT

Enlightened
After years of reading about them, will finally stick my toe into the elzetta waters with an Alpha 313 , high/low tail cap. Looking forward to getting what sounds like a tough light. Should have it by Friday.

DaYoop

Newly Enlightened
Just ordered a Nitecore HC 30 headlamp, Thorfire VG15s, Thorfire TK15s, 4 pack of Odec 18650's and a 4pack of Lavafox 18650's. Debating on the Nitecore MH27, maybe next week.

Matt7337

Enlightened
Also waiting to jump on the Nitecore TINI. I have had a Fenix L0D on my keychain for 9 years and it's time for an upgrade.

I have a new to me C2 on the way which is going straight back out to FiveMega to be bored for 18650s. Also my substantial first order from Oveready is sitting in UK customs waiting to be cleared, including a V5 triple dropin and lego parts for the aforementioned C2.

Ozythemandias

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just bought a McGizmo PD prototype and aluminum mule!

Interested in seeing how the PD compared to Nitecores piston. Probably going to have to send them to someone for modding, anyone know who would work with older lights like that?

blueridgeman

Newly Enlightened
I am updating my older Surefire G2 and Maglight with Malkoff Leds, just placed the order today!

joelbnyc

Enlightened
Convoy S2+ Blue, 4C, 8 chip
Convoy S2+ Desert Tan w/biscotti, 1A, 8 chip
Diffusers
Just ordered an S3 7a 3000K x4 with biscotti, and diffusers, and a Jaxman EL2 triple Nichia 4000K, supposed to be NVSL219CT R9050.

Also narrowing down a Zebra. Hard to pick just one.

Matt7337

Enlightened
Just bought a McGizmo PD prototype and aluminum mule!

Interested in seeing how the PD compared to Nitecores piston. Probably going to have to send them to someone for modding, anyone know who would work with older lights like that?

Interesting, I didn't even know that McGizmo had a PD light. I still use my Nitecore D10, D20 and EX10 sometimes. Love them all and looking back on it now they were ahead of their time with the piston drive, and each time I use one of those "old" lights I am reminded of the great build quality they had back then. Sadly that of their new lights is nowhere near as good.

Still mourning the loss of one custom D10 and hoping that it'll turn up in the house, garage or workshop some day.

Ozythemandias

Flashlight Enthusiast
Everyone says that Nitecore stole the design from Don but I see the designs as completely different. Nitecore is basically an e-switch and the piston is simply used to actuate the switch. MicGizmo's seems to be a two stage twisty with mechanical contacts that can also be actuated by the tail

At least as I understand them. Hopefully looking at the prototype will help me get a better idea.

jdboy

Enlightened
Well my wife let my Christmas present slip so I will have a new Fenix PD35TAC in FDE Battleworn finish coming soon. This is the first light my wife has ever bough me and it looks to be pretty cool. It'll always be cherished for certain.

bykfixer

Flashaholic
I have a Tana module being built. An E series type with a factory output in a warm-ish tint.

I was priviledged to test drive one. I took it out of the envelope, placed it in the light, turned it on for 45 seconds, lit the shower stall in my bathroom, then lit a factory bulb next to it and done....put the test drive back in a return envelope... thinking "Yup, this is the one for me"...