Incoming - What do you have coming in the mail??

Ozythemandias

Flashlight Enthusiast
Malkoff M361N, Aluminum Okluma (with a McBrat clip!) and a copper Boss 35 219c.

I went a little crazy Christmas shopping for myself. Consumerism is contagious.

I also have an expensive knife en route that hasn't been scanned by UPS in like 3 days :(

jfhrtn

Newly Enlightened
Got a D4vn XPL Hi 4000k on order from back on Dec 11 and just waiting for Vinh to recieve his stock so it be sent in though the pipeline to me. Ole Santa was nice and dropped off D4 in Nichia 219c 5000k flavor this morning. Awesome little light but man it's it hungry for 18650s haha. I got plenty to feed it so it should be all good

Krumbbs1976

Newly Enlightened
Got a Peak night shift np600a incoming in SS!
8881b32db8da82b2ffca14a6dfd5a7f5.jpg

Oh that dial... cant wait to try it out!

Seems its the last one too.

bykfixer

Flashaholic
A SureFire AZ2 head to try on an incoming EDCL2-T.
If I'm correct I'll have an E sized 2 stage A2 style LED flashlight. If I'm wrong I'll have a very floody E2D with an E style pencil beam due to all 5 LED's being lit at the same time

Edit: AZ2 head ended up being a high only on the EDCL2 so Iput it on a headless E2D. End edit

Last edited:

mjgillen

Newly Enlightened
I ordered my very first real flashlight, a SureFire 6PX Pro. It's been a week however Thursday I got an email saying it's back ordered so no idea when it will arrive. The KeepPower battery and charger I ordered from Illumn arrived yesterday and I'm very impressed with the quality.

Michael

bykfixer

Flashaholic
There was a Black Friday debacle at SureFire surrounding the 6PX. It was on all the blogs. But it also led to a whole bunch of them being ordered.

Worth the wait though. Good choice.

Last edited:

Badbeams3

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm taking advantage of the Thrunite sale and picking up one of the brand spanking new 26650 powered TC20's. 3800 lumens with 320 meters beam distance...not bad at all. And it looks like a cute little feller too. Always liked the blue/red lights Thrunite uses in their switches. Have not bought a light for a while...have so many already I wanted to put a stop to my insanity, but this one for $71 bucks with battery and free shipping pushed me too far.

1__10298.1514268167.500.750.jpg

mjgillen

Newly Enlightened
There was a Black Friday debacle at SureFire surrounding the 6PX. It was on all the blogs. But it also led to a whole bunch of them being ordered.

Worth the wait though. Good choice.

Yeah I read about the debacle and how they sold a bunch so I'm going to impatiently wait. Looks like a good first light. Great forum to learn from here!

Michael