Incoming - What do you have coming in the mail??

LiftdT4R

Flashlight Enthusiast
Mint Camo Malkoff!

Supposedly has a factory pocket clip too. I'm anxious to check it out. I've been on the lookout for one for a while. I'd love to pickup an orange one at some point too.

d3UxvXI.jpg

archimedes

Flashaholic
Mint Camo Malkoff!

Supposedly has a factory pocket clip too. I'm anxious to check it out. I've been on the lookout for one for a while. I'd love to pickup an orange one at some point too....

Wow, congrats !

I always wanted one of the ultra-rare natural HA MD2 myself (and admittedly, did have opportunities) , but all of the limited edition runs have been very nice.

I'll have to be content with this one as my only special version ...

TBVAxOG.jpg

Last edited:

ven

Flashaholic
Awesome Lftd, love the camo malks, I nearly managed one USA side a bit back, but forgot to keep an eye on it :laughing:

OEOE

Newly Enlightened
Just got another emisar D4vn, this one's a cyan XPL HI. Wow, love it!

SkooterTrash

Newly Enlightened
Maglite 3d ml300l and a Fenix Tk20r should be here by end of the week. My first "good" led flashlights.

I have this factory brand-new stock thrower to prepare myself for a Custom Build Lumintop BLF-GTVN from SkyLumen in Luminus CFT-90 6500K LED. It is helping me understand the things that happen when one EDC's a large thrower flashlight. Such as how a finger accidentally brushes the lens and the resultant smudge and what happens when you use different sticky means to remove it. Or if you tailstand it on carpet to take a picture and forget to remove it, the clunk when it tips over. So on and so forth.

Yes, I'm getting a great understanding of the things that happen when one constantly handles a large thrower. This allows me to better understand my BLF-GTVN when I receive it.