Incoming - What do you have coming in the mail??

djjoonie

Newly Enlightened
got spare head, spare ballast+bulb+igniter with housing for LX70 Incoming!

ChrisGarrett

Flashlight Enthusiast
My grey Emisar D1S with XP-L HI V3 3A arrived Tuesday and it throws pretty far. Too fat to pocket carry all day, but it's pocketable. Same UI as my D4, so I was already familiar with it.

For $40 shipped to Miami, I can't complain.

Chris

Rstype

Flashlight Enthusiast
Got a mcgizmo sundrop on the way. 119v, hive, AA pak.
It was a hard choice between this and the haiku.

Also got a muyshodnt aeon mk III indigo. Just missed having this light. Leather sheath as well.

ad76c2503d61efa28b163d251f69787c.jpg

Last edited:

Hugh Johnson

Enlightened
BLF GT and a D4. Also, a bunch of batteries. This is my biggest, nicest haul since getting into lights.

Zunkted

Newly Enlightened
I recently got a WowTac A3vn with the oslon black led, don't care too much for the name, but who cares about the name when the light itself is fabulous, a real screamer!

Is it possible for you to take some beam shots of the a3vn? I hace one on order and can wait to see how awesome it is.

OEOE

Newly Enlightened
Is it possible for you to take some beam shots of the a3vn? I hace one on order and can wait to see how awesome it is.
Never tried to do beam shots but I'll give it a shot tonight and if they're worth it I'll try and post them.

You need to do a better job CG:nana:

Don't mock my pain. :laughing:

It was his first time driving and he was doing really well. He got too close to a big Rhododendron and before I could give him some instruction he backed into it. The whole thing folded like it was supposed to but it also broke some pieces. I told him it was OK and didn't yell or nothing. $25 for a new one and we'll put it on together.

~ Chance