Incoming - What do you have coming in the mail??

MikeSalt

Flashlight Enthusiast
It travelled 5,500 miles in 2 days, and has so far taken twice as long to manage the 131 miles from Heathrow to my home.

Anyway, before this becomes a carrier Jeer, what I have coming next are 3 MecArmy 10180 cells and a Veleno Designs 10180 charger, solving the terrible state of 10180 chargers problem. No tracking on those, but actually less frustrating as a result, and both below the import VAT threshold.

OEOE

Newly Enlightened
5B41288D-CB27-47B7-8A3F-058570A4C8A4_zpswhwq0gmt.jpeg
[/URL][/IMG]
Awesome, thank you

Sorry, best I could do given the circumstances, lit trees are about 3 to 400yds away

Zunkted

Newly Enlightened
5B41288D-CB27-47B7-8A3F-058570A4C8A4_zpswhwq0gmt.jpeg
[/URL][/IMG]

Sorry, best I could do given the circumstances, lit trees are about 3 to 400yds away

WHAT!!! Lol. That beam coming from that tiny thing is crazy awesome. Thank you for taking a picture i appreciate it. Now I can't wait till i get mine.

Spade115

Newly Enlightened
Ordered a new light :D

ArmyTek Elf C1 in White.

Have not been on here in a while but still stalk the page now and them.

:D Should be in tomorrow :D

bykfixer

Flashaholic
Been looking for early edition Microstreams for a while now. Found 2. Yay!!
I know, I know, dull output, lousy runtime etc, but it was my favorite version and one day it disappeared.

And since the supply of oem tan G2's is all but dried up like a 1977 oil well in Texas.... yeah, toss that in the basket too, why not?
A couple more for the museum.

Edit: they arrived all nestled in a nice Charmin squeezably soft cushiony filled box.

IMG_20180511_140340.jpg

A P60L G2 for the museum and my favorite pencil beam'd Microstreams.

Last edited:

MikeSalt

Flashlight Enthusiast
So sorry, saw you posted and was hoping for good news.
ARSE!
P

No such luck. It cleared customs midday on Thursday, and the invoice was raised for customs charges. Now if it was delivery as normal, that invoice should have got to me yesterday if it was sent first class, or today if it was sent second class. No sign of the invoice today, so it's definitely not normal delivery service, we're being lied to. I'm pretty sure that the package is still in Coventry, my concern is that they will not raise the invoice due to their system failure, but will still send the package back due to unpaid customs fees in the normal 2 week window. Looking on Twitter, that has happened to some people's packages.