Incoming - What do you have coming in the mail??

Rusdon

Newly Enlightened
I have a hanko Tesseract and CWF/Bond Pele. Both will be equipped with the dragon driver

BigBluefish

Flashlight Enthusiast
BOY! Am I in trouble with The Lovely Mrs. Gardiner........ :aaa:

~ Chance

pJavqFe.jpg

NICHIA 219 C

Hey, those look nice, what the heck are they and where's the website? Prometheus? 4-Sevens? Is 4-Sevens up and running again???

Got an E1E and G2X Pro 320 lumen model coming in off the Marketplace (is that still what we call it...been gone for year or so pretty much).

flatline

Flashlight Enthusiast
I ordered an incandescent Surefire G2 (new old stock???).

I'm looking forward to comparing it to other plastic lights I've acquired.

--flatline

tpetsch

Newly Enlightened
Have a set of these coming, I envision I can now tailstand a 6P. ...Surefire CR-KIT01 Flashlight Combat Rings:
s-l1600.png

Hey, those look nice, what the heck are they and where's the website? Prometheus? 4-Sevens? Is 4-Sevens up and running again???

Got an E1E and G2X Pro 320 lumen model coming in off the Marketplace (is that still what we call it...been gone for year or so pretty much).

Hey, BigBluefish! :wave: Long time no see. Yes, Prometheus is the website for new Foursevens offerings. Jason purchased the rights to carry on the torch. It's good to see you back. .......I'm still kinda scared of your Avatar. :eek:

~ Chance

tech25

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have a Convoy C8 from Mountain Electronics on the way.

going to be my smaller thrower to play with- my maglight with Malkoff drop in is too big and heavy to bring on trips just to fool around.

Zunkted

Newly Enlightened
I just scored a Maglite ML150LR on eBay for $85😁👏 i really wanted the ML150LRX but i couldn't find any for as cheap as i got this one for.

Cerealand

Flashlight Enthusiast
I was writing about the unicorn Orange preon P2. I am keeping my eyes open. Will let you know one ever pops up.

bigburly912

Flashlight Enthusiast
There's a cerakote orange one on popular auction site right now. May hold you over til the unicorn shows up haha