Incoming - What do you have coming in the mail??

vadimax

Flashlight Enthusiast
Boba Fett GITD patch:

bobafett_crest_glow_1024x1024.jpg

MadAmos

Newly Enlightened
Prometheus Delta
#1 blasted radial groove 319A 5k spot optic
#2 blasted hex 319A 5k medium optic

MadAmos

Newly Enlightened
Once here I will post some pictures according to Joy that both should be shipped by the end of next week and I normally get USPS priority shipments in 1 to 2 days from the bay area.

Rwilliam

Newly Enlightened
Nu32 for grilling🤗 seem better then the nu30 for better life

the ace beam looks like a lot more fun

Nokoff

Enlightened
Acebeam X80. I'm hoping the colored leds will impress my family.

You're gonna love it! It's one of my favorites.. the red makes the best dog walking light. I haven't found a use for the green or blue yet; the UV has an amazing, huge flood in the dark. The LEDs are pure white and it is very bright yet very manageable heat and long turbo runtime. The x80 is super versatile, shame when people mod it and remove those great factory features. Let us know what everyone thinks! Tip: turn it on and hold the button in extra long to switch between the white and colored UIs.
54e0d4ca250dc8bfde33360a9a0f067f.jpg
a45da09869ae811b0bc4b5d67d778c23.jpg

Nokoff

Enlightened
Imalent DX80. I have wanted one of those for a while! Just the perfect high power 30k+ lumens torch. If you have too, now is the time, it's only $229 on a BG flash deal for 3 more days!

bigburly912

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have a 2xaa Novatac on the way! I knew I couldn't stay away from the Novatac for too long. Saw that one, hadn't seen one before and hopped on kt

Newlumen

Flashlight Enthusiast
Imalent DX80. I have wanted one of those for a while! Just the perfect high power 30k+ lumens torch. If you have too, now is the time, it's only $229 on a BG flash deal for 3 more days!

Thank you.. i had a bad experience with imalent light recently.. banggood never replied my email. Imalent refused to repair my imalent ms12 ( broken cooling fan )..

no more imalent lights for me.

Nokoff

Enlightened
Thank you.. i had a bad experience with imalent light recently.. banggood never replied my email. Imalent refused to repair my imalent ms12 ( broken cooling fan )..

no more imalent lights for me.

That is sad to hear! A broken product and ignored by both the seller and manufacturer?! Not acceptable!

I had cancelled my BG order and reordered since someone gave me a deep discount on it elsewhere.

I will now contemplate to cancel that as well...for me it's the quality of the seller/manufacturer, not just the flashlight, that drives purchases and how customers speak about them and their product. This is bad word-of-mouth for Imalent's flagship model; they should do more to protect their reputation. BG will endure, however we will see Imalent out of business.

thermal guy

Flashaholic
I don't order to much stuff. 4 kids. Lol but went a little crazy over the weekend and got a mishmash of stuff coming in. A couple of incandescent p60 style bulbs from lumens factory for my E2E. A Malkoff M61W. A SureFire 6P that I saw was on sale for cheap. 24 Surefire 123 primaries and a couple 16650 powerkeep cells. Early Christmas for me I guess 😄

ven

Flashaholic
I don't order to much stuff. 4 kids. Lol but went a little crazy over the weekend and got a mishmash of stuff coming in. A couple of incandescent p60 style bulbs from lumens factory for my E2E. A Malkoff M61W. A SureFire 6P that I saw was on sale for cheap. 24 Surefire 123 primaries and a couple 16650 powerkeep cells. Early Christmas for me I guess 

Oooooh a surefire binge. Got to love the classics. Still out of pretty much all, the older classic surefire have most of my interest
kTP1Ovrl.jpg

thermal guy

Flashaholic
My E2E was the first "good" light I ever bought. Think it was 2005-2006. Just dug it out it has a E to C adapter on it and at the moment running a sf P60.love the bulb.