Incoming - What do you have coming in the mail??

Infinite01

Newly Enlightened
So far, I just have a Convoy S2+ Gray host and the Nyogel incoming. Still researching and learning more about the electronics

Olight M2R Warrior x 2
Olight S1 Mini Baton
Olight S2R Baton II
Olight S1R II Ti Winter
Olight S1R II Ti Autumn
Olight I1R EOS I1R Eos
Olight I3T EOS Copper
Zebralight H600Fd Mk IV
Zebralight H604d H604d

Should all be here in the next couple days. Olights (except I3T) arrive tonight!

EDIT - They came!

3Apo7zKPMECptEQtWabOPceSwo3PLfIHUwsTWfVZzhpeF_y-e2625Hj4K8lJBlEHDfy2vijEzFBchCdUEvgA5wlJPwFyDDqyFxvT5FUCdUT9FOYXvMds6zo3L62ZevGDlQYsQn7ghA_EnuOU-suHvXZ8LjFQHgU7CwV60jlyhVp3b0LLyL5SJj3FNwz7lGAIRjVDJ1PQe6LokBETYsfOcV7iDZkk4FCt3GsZ60JvYE72Ajiewii5Zr7cVMvzortPozmKc_5yoimy2otU9A7I2QrA8J5FeWLxoH7OH7Sf6FZyufCFzIIsJDAkHrMXcFJ-aULQzdCb5rkCufX5jtB6yFZFqsklCa45w7YUFVt3YOmXQBCuVl_MvCn0nO5y7U_fpWyh48MuyB-CeyXnDI_X_lBSEHBorJi_poyIzu2aDiOURj6uzfEnVQtxwjMRwlJCIOBlgnUvrrqKAQ3c_UswOz0WssjQBrnwBaHGDCvk1ndJzBFP4RahbiGbqyXuHbIiVuMHRQ-3rIdsqffhbWy7yW5vd49_I7yhzwWR7hg7kU7c66HC_4b-Eywsulh27bHg7Wnm9qNvBPT3orXRYl0khG87vJmu6k21l_N6nKKSb7ylidFeCVOczqq6FokjuTIeDPfMggheInpq9svd0Lds2gYv_g=w1200-h522-no

mbHh3CbmlwfDcu6PjlZB9VvklgzzlIRFnoTIfaiRv1JMF4Nk8_g25DHTmewwZGeN1GmHkLQ5NeDrjhwIzHoTcixPYF62l-502fHCVwoJmNeYf5M0Tp3fNLgWkmjNrtRJQcj1tW7brpL5lSHvd0hpVCYq8tX9nNHPoY2kKO0VD1QMOb_ErW3IcQbzoeV_dcmuf2m-Bqtdlz_7O6aLqsA20jLCFSxAd9oo_B3RIPW0LFstJ5r1ogAUOvV8V8fHpsFAkNxqz-6t7kohwygEXK5mnAcHjKyPw2PHXC-ZwjefpvaZ3LiLAn-3cIIKC0FqYtCaxI4o_tTHGPwGN7d9vXkMs0oM-4TFCMquB6j6Wgsfld99E24qx5FTWg4lss619gyMk0aC3o0U0iR3wuOrI8HHloV-pxD7lnysk7hgC7BpfjrqaFyE4L3EO2NcyjnXAomCL3AyPOoDqVTRSYG_O_yKW_ZFHfu327aBKa58-b1895kVINToRDa5O1jt8-h0rVRwz8fYc-jLkO3NLQ6N2w1JUVWXMmTSVr-zbW_P2xGaTUEv81D4kXUtiPFSAjhDDxjEEbB3OT2mNPs42ZgBnOFeyaxkWzJGUW10EOhqYrG374n4R5cVPICfjvfEv5a2pSSdv-Ab3oulNEidUqvsZUPtGPL5bg=w1200-h731-no

Last edited:

Monocrom

Flashaholic
There is...

It's called "the bill"....

The HL-5 looks amazing.

I had painted myself into a corner over a couple of years thanks to paypal and one click settings. (Partly due to ID theft) About this time last year I put the clamp down on light purchasing. A light here and a light there trickled in throughout January, but after that nada online.
I'd score a Maglite or a Rayovac here and there in physical stores but no more online stuff.

But if I do it'll probably be that ProTac HL-5.

Edit
Ironically I just got word someone used my card at a WalMart today while I was typing the above. I avoided everything that seemed a place where your card gets hacked. But fyi it seems thieves are now setting up cameras and skimmers on those self check out machines too. Beware
End edit.

Ironically, I've been using those at Wal-Mart. Seems I've lucked out so far. As for the bill.... I wouldn't consider that "soft." ;)

But I know what you mean. Time for a great deal of belt-tightening over the next year to possibly the next two. My New Year's resolution is to spend money on nothing but food and gas for my car during 2019 and possibly all of 2020. Except for gifts for others. But nothing for myself. (And unexpected expenses too. Which hopefully will be very few and far between.) Oh, and my usual charity donations at the end of June and the end of December each year.

But again, nothing for me. It's a resolution. So let's see how long I can keep it.

Jaegerbomb

Newly Enlightened
2 x Olight S1R II Ti Spring
Olight I1R EOS

Been a while since I purchased any, so really looking forward to these lights...

AMD64Blondie

Flashlight Enthusiast
I got a moment of weakness...

A Zebralight SC64w,4 Samsung 18650 batteries,and a Eastshine S2 charger slipped into my Amazon shopping cart and refused to leave.

AMD64Blondie

Flashlight Enthusiast
2 x Olight S1R II Ti Spring
Olight I1R EOS

Been a while since I purchased any, so really looking forward to these lights...

Don't know about the I1R,but the S1R II Ti(mine is also the Ti Spring edition in NW)
is an awesome little light.

Bright,small,and durable.The USB rechargeability is so useful.

Jaegerbomb

Newly Enlightened
Don't know about the I1R,but the S1R II Ti(mine is also the Ti Spring edition in NW)
is an awesome little light.

Bright,small,and durable.The USB rechargeability is so useful.

Yeah, I used to have the original S1 Baton in Titanium, I had a number of small issues with it (mostly the pocket clip shape and it eventually loosened too, but in terms of grip on light, and keeping tight to material.), which appear to have been addressed on the S1R II (the clip has a fixed location, and also has been redesigned to be both a forward and reverse clip)
The tint was similar to the Spring version (which for me is the perfect tint, not blue, but not warm... NW) ... the modes are quite good also, and I love the magnetic tail cap, the fact this one is also rechargeable is handy, not essential for me, but definitely handy to have.

I gave a loan of my S1 Baton to a member of my wife's family and it was never to be seen again :( so this is a replacement for myself

It will be my first 'rainbow' titanium light though, which I am really looking forward to, I have always liked them and I got them on sale just before Christmas so I couldn't pass it up.

A few AA/14500 Zebralights to evaluate and a small Fenix
- SC53Fc (Comparing this one and the non-flood)
- SC53c
- SC52L2 (keeping this no matter what)
- Fenix EO5

Ishango

Enlightened
I have a Sofirn C01 BLF 5600k incoming. I did show interest at BLF when the original idea came up, but had forgotten all about it. Ordered one for now to test it out and see if I like it. If I do I might order some as gifts (and for my personal use).

Also ordered the Nitecore EA81. It was on offer and although I like lithium batteries as well, a decent AA light is never bad to have around.

K2-bk-bl-rd

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm going to keep them incandescent, like they were meant to be! I'll probably add Tad customs bi-pins to both, and be running rechargeable batteries. I've begun to really love warm tints and incandescents have the best warm tint out there!!

Flashlightmoney has been nonexistent for a couple of months. However, as soon as a little became available, this was offered. -

lRtt4Ak.jpg

Photo & Mod Credit - Vinhnguyen54

Much gratitude to Bigburly912 for remembering me. :thumbsup:

~ Cg