Incoming - What do you have coming in the mail??

cp2315

Enlightened
I am still anxiously waiting for my zebralight sc64c LE. It was ordered three weeks ago. Still waiting for the shipping notice.

Frdlite

Newly Enlightened
I have a surefire G3 coming. A M61NLL and 2 keepower 17500 waiting for it will use as around the house light

ChattanoogaPhil

Newly Enlightened
From B&H Photo.

88kDvbk.jpg

ven

Flashaholic
This
CFhB6Lql.jpg

oAO1r53l.jpg

For
YaCR4Uwl.jpg

Single mode 319a 4k, need dark but impressed so far. Not too tight hot spot, seems broader than the 219b(to my eyes anyway). Tint is quite nice as well................

xevious

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am still anxiously waiting for my zebralight sc64c LE. It was ordered three weeks ago. Still waiting for the shipping notice.
I ordered one of these just yesterday. I had written to ZL asking about the back-order status, and they said it would be several weeks until the light would ship. I have to wonder if they're waiting to "batch up" orders and then make small production runs, instead of making them all upfront. It'll be interesting to see just how "limited" this edition is, because there's no serial number. :shrug:

Monocrom

Flashaholic
My outputs have been going backwards, like 10yrs backwards. I am defo in a retro mode of some kind, digital watches and old surefires.

Yeah, not me! Going forward.... possibly off the side of a cliff. But hopefully this is it for both February, and the rest of the year until Dec. 1st:

Nitecore Tube in Olive.
Nitecore Tube in Lemon (solid yellow).
Olight M1T Raider.
Esbit Pot Stand and Folding Stove plus Esbit Alcohol Stove.
Another free Olight I3E model.

Okay...... Let's hope that's it. I'm pretty sure I didn't forget any more lights. (Pretty sure.) The black Nitecore Tube is so far working out on my keychain. But in case it doesn't, now I have two more I can substitute for it. And if those turn out to be junk, screw it! Tossing my Photon Freedom back on there and I'm done with experimenting with keychain lights. Ironically, I don't have a very powerful single-CR123 light. Well, NOW I do! The other Olight I got for free at a different online site than the one I got my Raider from. After buying something else, of course.

Tossed the Esbit gear in there becaise it's capable of producing light.... and hot coffee. :D

Last edited:

peter yetman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just arrived......
anker.jpg

Anker Powercore Elite 20000mah.
About 5 years ago I managed to buy 10 Mophie Rugged Powerbanks on Ebay for 35 quid. They've done well, but do they're now spontaneously self destructing. The cells are OK but the USB ports are all breaking. I'm down to may last one, having given a few away to Muggles, so the Anker will fill the space, along with a couple of Xtar PB2s.
P

Finkin

Newly Enlightened
Just received a pink Klarus Mini One, and that's an immediate disappointment, which kind of doesn't come as a surprise. Had to get something of this form factor just to prove it to myself.
It doesn't bring that much of space and weight savings over much more versatile, powerful and convenient Ultratac K18 (AAA/10440) to be worth it for EDC in a pocket, and way too bulky for my keychain.

IMG-4875.jpg

A generic thin double CR2016 keychainer stays on the keychain to lighten up the keys, K18 hangs in the pocket for all the other tasks.

IMG-4880.jpg

Klarus Mini One?... A cute toy, not more.

Charlie Hustle

Newly Enlightened
[FONT=&quot]Jetusolis Ultra High CRI AAA EDC P9 5000K[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]JetuE21A Very High CRI AAA EDC E21A D220 4500K R9080[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
There's nothing like a couple of Fenix E05 2011 killers. :twothumbs I love it.:twothumbs[/FONT]

biggman15

Newly Enlightened
This little guy just popped up today.

Oh, not the stainless light on the right. That one is my Primary EDC, I didn't realize it was in the frame.

Edit: Well... I think I'm done with 18650. I've never had one survive more than a single drop. They hit the ground and that's that. This one lasted just over a month. Hit the ground today and the spring broke. There isn't even a dent.

Last edited:

AMD64Blondie

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nebo Revo.

At $33 for a 400-lumen(30-sec. turbo) light that's as small as it is...
I couldn't resist.
(I know the more useable high level is 150 lumens..but it's still nice.)

caelyx

Newly Enlightened
HDS rotary high noon is on its way, my first light from them. Three week estimate, shipped in about a week, which was a lovely surprise.