Incoming - What do you have coming in the mail??

DHart

Flashlight Enthusiast
Zebralight H604c Flood 4000K High CRI XHP50.2 has been ordered.

Unfortunately, on back-order, but I can wait.

I think the specs on this headlamp are amazing. I will use it as a task light on the workbench - definitely overkill for that application, but very versatile for other uses as well.

Uhhsean

Newly Enlightened
I just bought a Surefire E2D LED Defender from a guy on Facebook , the older version not the ultra. The price was sweet and it's a cool looking light that I might look into modding:)

richbuff

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just received a shipping notice for Imalent MS18 from Vinh. It is only one-tenth of a million lumens, but that will have to suffice for now.

akula88

Enlightened
My latest additions to my collection were received yesterday. Oldies, but goodies and modded. U2's upgraded and bored. P2X is also bored and has some mechanical mods. Done by nitroz.
o3kHUIT.jpg

Last edited:

salparadise

Newly Enlightened
Malkoff MD2 with tricap, crenelated bezel and M61N. Plus M61WL drop in for my old Surefire G2.

First purchase of a quality LCD light. I've lurked and looked at a million possibilities. I wanted to cover the baseline with a reliable light that just feels like quality. Now I need a charger.

Modernflame

Flashlight Enthusiast
Malkoff MD2 with tricap, crenelated bezel and M61N. Plus M61WL drop in for my old Surefire G2.

First purchase of a quality LCD light. I've lurked and looked at a million possibilities. I wanted to cover the baseline with a reliable light that just feels like quality. Now I need a charger.

Good choice! The tricap is a nice touch. As far as chargers, you'll find a million more possibilities but I've gotten by with some very basic ones.

salparadise

Newly Enlightened
Good choice! The tricap is a nice touch. As far as chargers, you'll find a million more possibilities but I've gotten by with some very basic ones.

Thanks! I don't need anything too complicated. I'd like to buy one that won't overcharge and displays the basic info. I have an Amazon gift card balance, so I'd like to order there. As with Malkoff, I'm more into quality than bells and whistles. If anyone cares to make a recommendation I'm all ears.

Latest posts