Incoming - What do you have coming in the mail??

Nichia!

Banned
1 X HDS Rotary Nichia 219B R9050 4000k with Oveready clip

1 X HDS Clicky Nichia 219A 4000-4500K with Oveready clip

1 X Fireflies Fully Copper Nichia 219B 4500k R9080 with red LEDs under button/optic

1 X Olight Seeker pro 2 Tan color limited edition

1 X Olight Warrior X Odd green limited edition

1 X Olight baton pro

2 X Olight m2r copper

6 X I run headlamps

1 X petzl headlamp

1 X Ultratac K18 steel nichia C 2019 version

3 X nitefox button cells keychain lights Extremely small!

1 X nitefox AAA keychain light

3 X nitefox AA steel flashlights NW/CW

1 X sofrin flashlight

2 X xtar Chargers

And much more..

tgo

Newly Enlightened
XTAR VC4 Charger & Anker PowerPort Mini Dual Port Wall Charger, Super Compact USB Charger, 2.4A Output

FNG

Enlightened
Convoy S2+ 219C 4000K
Convoy S2+ SST-20 2700K
Folomov EDC C1 v3 (maybe replacing the SF Sidekick as primary EDC)
ZebraLight SC64w HI (maybe replacing Quark QTL as secondary EDC)

I just wish the Folomov had an optional key ring so I can put a mini carbiner so I can detach from my keys when necessary. I couldn't find another comparable replacement with a simple UI and neutral tint with high CRI.

kamagong

Newly Enlightened
A SureFire E2O with MN02 and MN03 lamp assemblies.

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]
49070024371_caf26d758a_o.jpg

I just wished the ano matched a little better.
[/FONT]

MAD777

Flashlight Enthusiast
I ordered a Mateminco MT07vn modified by Vinh Nguyen (Skylumen.com) with 7 Oslon White 2 5400K behind TIR lenses. Turn-on lumens 7,700 with 115,000 cd. All from a single 26650 in a very compact 4.4" length and 1.7" bezel weighing 9 oz.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Stefano

Flashlight Enthusiast
Received a Fenix CL09.
I was looking for a third Fenix CL05 (I already bought two) but it is discontinued.
The CL09 was a good buy, it is still small but it is much more powerful.
Beautiful also the 16340 battery with integrated Micro_Usb socket.

img-9379032.jpg
[/IMG]

img-9392319.jpg
[/IMG]

PartyPete

Enlightened
Received a Fenix CL09.
I was looking for a third Fenix CL05 (I already bought two) but it is discontinued.
The CL09 was a good buy, it is still small but it is much more powerful.
Beautiful also the 16340 battery with integrated Micro_Usb socket.

img-9379032.jpg
[/IMG]

img-9392319.jpg
[/IMG]
How's it compare to the CL05? I still have one from a few years back. Such a quirky little light; I bought it on a whim thinking I'd have no real use for it but I've actually used quite a bit over the years.

Stefano

Flashlight Enthusiast
How's it compare to the CL05? I still have one from a few years back. Such a quirky little light; I bought it on a whim thinking I'd have no real use for it but I've actually used quite a bit over the years.

It was a good update, I'm satisfied.
I used the CL05 a lot - but never as a light in the tent, only as a position light (red or red flashing) fixed to the backpack or held in the hand.
The CL09 is a little larger but much brighter, they always declare 1 lumens for red light but being larger it is brighter and visible from afar.
Very good autonomy and I like the Fenix battery with integrated charging.
Powerful if white light is used, the Med (30 lumens) or High (80 lumens) levels illuminate a small room or curtain well.
The Turbo is very strong.

Edit: CL09 also has a Magnetic base, it is not very strong but sufficient to support it.

Last edited:

thermal guy

Flashaholic
069-F2-E16-0-BA8-4839-82-F6-7-A09-FB9494-F5.jpg
Just scored one of these. Think the Dropin will go into something else as I'd like to use the bezel for a M91 I have. It's also my first triple so not sure what to expect.

Last edited:

akula88

Enlightened
Struck out with today's mail. :green:

Got a couple of Solarforce tailcaps (S8 and S10) from 'bay from a seller in HK described as 6P/G2 replacements. I thought it was good to go as 'Z41-clicky' replacements for my couple of non-SF bodies. The cap body is long/deep unlike the shorter Z41. It also won't directly work on either U2 or P2X.

+1's to my lonely orphan parts bin. :sick:

richbuff

Flashlight Enthusiast
Shipping notice today: Four Sevens MMU-X3 Vn 3 x XHP 50.2, approximately 6,500 lumens. I don't have throw specs yet, but it should be decent throw, along with a lot more lumens than the original MMU-X3, which is the first real performance flashlight that I purchased five years ago, that of course, I still have in my collection. I am very excited about what the beam performance and beam profile will look like. Also, I am excited about what I think will be my next light.

Shipping notice today: Four Sevens MMU-X3 Vn 3 x XHP 50.2, approximately 6,500 lumens. I don't have throw specs yet, but it should be decent throw, along with a lot more lumens than the original MMU-X3, which is the first real performance flashlight that I purchased five years ago, that of course, I still have in my collection. I am very excited about what the beam performance and beam profile will look like. Also, I am excited about what I think will be my next light.

HA! I think I'm almost as excited for you as you are for yourself. Vn light?

Monocrom

Flashaholic
SureFire Stiletto

Not the Pro version. Really looking forward to testing it out as a possible new replacement for my main light.

MAD777

Flashlight Enthusiast
Of course we need side-by-side beamshots to see where we've come in 5 years! [emoji6]

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

richbuff

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yes, Vn light, and I don't have the right equipment to take usable beamshots. Taking picture of the host, yes; but taking pictures of the beam, not good.

------------------
Phil. 1:21-25