Incoming - What do you have coming in the mail??

Megalamuffin

Enlightened
I've been looking at the fenix e20 v2.0 for a while and concluded I don't need it, but last night I bought one anyways. It doesn't hurt to have a capable aa light at your disposal.

sween1911

Flashlight Enthusiast
In my continued quest for the perfect homebrew module for my Surefire M3, I have yet another board and emitter on the way from Mountain Electronics. This batch is going to be a single-purpose 1-mode blaster. 3A Qlite board with the old reliable XM-L2 in a neutral white. Always persuing the elusive mix of flexibility and usability while going for raw output owing to the M3's original mission as a close-quarters adversary-blinding tactical light.

Despite the different LED emitters, drivers, and battery combinations I've toyed with, the MN11 bulb and 3 primaries still brings a smile. The fact that Surefire was able to get that much output back in the day from an incandescent bulb driven to the edge is still amazing to me.

Last edited:

QMT93

Enlightened
I'm thinking about an M61HOT with clip, but I'm not sure about the new grip pattern. Has anyone used it? What do you think?

Sent from my LM-V450 using Tapatalk

AMD64Blondie

Flashlight Enthusiast
Eagletac D25A2 RC neutral white (Cree XP-L) is on the way from opticsplanet.com.

Thought having a 2AA light that's bright, neutral white tint, and fairly compact would be nice to have.

It's the 419-lumen version.

ZXD

Newly Enlightened
I have a Surefire DFT currently in route. I bought some orbtronic 3500mah 10A 18650 batteries for it which I hope will work out. They are protected cells but some folks have said to be careful to make sure the batteries are not too powerful for the light, I also plan to use them in my Fenix TK35UE and my Fenix PD32 & PD35 TAC but I also do not know how to judge if a specific 18650 is too powerful for a given flashlight.

Vemice

Enlightened
My 10180 Eigers just came in.
ZPHSBvTl.jpg

boo5ted

Enlightened
Just ordered a couple of Ti clips from Mickey(Bratguy) one for my Dawn, and one for my Sinner.

crn3371

Newly Enlightened
Awaiting delivery of Acebeam X45, figured it was time to up my game from a Convoy L6 (which is a great light for the price).

Hooked on Fenix

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just ordered an Acebeam H40 headlight (cool white 1050 lumen), a Fenix E01 v.2, and a couple 1100 mAh Orbtronic 14500 protected cells for the new headlight. I wanted a headlight lighter than my Nitecore HC60 and that could take a removable li-ion cell unlike my aging Nitecore NU10, NU20, and NU30 headlights. The Fenix is probably the first one of that brand I've purchased in a decade. I loved their earlier models, but after the Surefire lawsuit, their redesigned lights added length, a side switch, and no interchangeable/ replaceable parts.