Interesting Video Finds Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

usair

Newly Enlightened
snoop / conspiracy

youtube.com/watch?v=rkNOK1r1nd4

Admin note: Our rules say "If the link that you post leads to something of mature content and/or something that perhaps some of our members may not want to see, post a warning with your link."

This is an advisement that the content may be considered offensive and vulgar language by some. - Empath

Last edited by a moderator:

StarHalo

Flashaholic
The Animals - House of the Rising Sun

Performed by: HP Scanjet 3P on vocals (via SCSI card to computer powered by Ubuntu). Atari 800XL on keys with an EiCO Oscilloscope. Texas Instruments Ti-99/4A on guitar with a Tektronix Oscilloscope. Hard-drive on percussion powered by a PiC16F84A microprocessor.

Monocrom

Flashaholic
I discovered months ago that for some extremely odd reason, that song has been remade by virtually every musical artist that has ever come on the scene since the original came out. And now we can add one more version to that list. It was an impressive re-make. But left me a bit cold.

Acid87

Enlightened
I love the fact the guy just keeps on driving after that. I'm sure I would be at the side of the road flicking my leg to empty my trousers.

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
I love the fact the guy just keeps on driving after that. I'm sure I would be at the side of the road flicking my leg to empty my trousers.

Yeah, I was amazed at his composure during the whole thing. I expected to hear screaming as the truck was coming at him but he seemed remarkably calm, as if this happens to him every week. I would've definitely needed a change of underwear.

Acid87

Enlightened
PhotonWrangler said:
Yeah, I was amazed at his composure during the whole thing. I expected to hear screaming as the truck was coming at him but he seemed remarkably calm, as if this happens to him every week. I would've definitely needed a change of underwear.

Must have been the vodka.

Status
Not open for further replies.