Interesting Video Finds Part 4

kaichu dento

Flashaholic
I've always wondered what the name "Mazda" referred to in terms of light bulbs. Now I know the answer.
So refreshing to see a presenter who knows what he's talking about, without making it all about himself. Confident humility used to really be a thing, all to often now replaced with incompetent narcissism. Thanks for posting that one and please find more like this.

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
So refreshing to see a presenter who knows what he's talking about, without making it all about himself. Confident humility used to really be a thing, all to often now replaced with incompetent narcissism. Thanks for posting that one and please find more like this.
This is what impressed me about the video also. Just a\humble and knowledgeable guy whose only interest is to share his knowledge. These are the best kinds of teachers.

Monocrom

Flashaholic
So-called Financial Gurus always smelled sleazy to me. Now there's proof. Please don't waste your hard-earned money on these scumbags:

letschat7

Flashlight Enthusiast
So-called Financial Gurus always smelled sleazy to me. Now there's proof. Please don't waste your hard-earned money on these scumbags
Common sense should tell you no one would share a secret of getting rich unless it is very outdated technique and worthless to them. However I guess it isn't worthless if some sucker pays them for the info.

Is there a book saying don't go in debt and work a lot. That gets you money.

Fuzzywuzzies

Newly Enlightened
Common sense should tell you no one would share a secret of getting rich unless it is very outdated technique and worthless to them. However I guess it isn't worthless if some sucker pays them for the info.

Is there a book saying don't go in debt and work a lot. That gets you money.

I bought a book called "How to Scam People Online".

That was three months ago, and it still hasn't arrived.