Itp a3 eos upgraded replacement?

Bombagee

Newly Enlightened
My light finally bit the dust and looking for a replacement, just wondering on some recommendations, not looking to spend a fortune, but don't want to buy junk either. Any recommendations would be appreciated.

Bicycleflyer

Enlightened
I have that same light. I agree, it is an awesome light and mine is still going strong. However I just replaced it on my key ring with an Olight I3E. Unlike the ITP Eos, this one is single mode. Still uses a single AAA battery, but is 3/8 of an inch shorter. Rating is 90 lumen, but I cannot see the difference between the two.

Repsol600rr

Enlightened
Thrunite ti in nw. About $25. 3 mode twisty aaa including a moonlight and a high over 100. Similar size to what you had. I carry mine with the clip as a back up/ tertiary light. I like it. Has been working well.

cistallus

Enlightened
Jeatbeam Jet-u (Jet Micro)
Thrunite Ti3 and Ti5 in various "flavors" (besides the "Ti" mentioned in post above)
Olight i3S EOS
Acebeam M20
Fenix E05

Chevy-SS

Enlightened
Olight I3E CU EOS - Very nice light, copper. $20 at most places. I have given away a bunch of them, all well received. They also make it in multi-mode model for a few bucks more.

Olight I3S-CU EOS XP-L 180 Lumens - this is the 3-mode light. For $25 you can't go wrong. Solid brass. A beautiful light. I gave away a few of these too. They are getting harder to find now. 180 lumens out of AAA is pretty damn good!! :)

Last edited:

ChrisGarrett

Flashlight Enthusiast
Olight I3E CU EOS - Very nice light, copper. $20 at most places. I have given away a bunch of them, all well received. They also make it in multi-mode model for a few bucks more.

Olight I3S-CU EOS XP-L 180 Lumens - this is the 3-mode light. For $25 you can't go wrong. Solid brass. A beautiful light. I gave away a few of these too. They are getting harder to find now. 180 lumens out of AAA is pretty damn good!! :)

That's the one I'm looking at, just to have. I've got an Olite S Mini Ti. coming and that's not much bigger, evidently.

I may pick up the CU soon.

Chris