K60vn vs k70vn vs T6vn

outofthedarkness

Enlightened
Ok I know this is my second post on this but I would like to hear from a few of you guys who own both or all 3 of these as I know some of you do! :laughing:
I am looking at the above lights, the K60vn, K70vn and the T6vn and Possibly the TN40vn Spec 1...

I am just curious to know which one you all prefer:party:

Newlumen

Flashlight Enthusiast
I own k70vn, and t6vn. Tn40vn is on the way. If i have to pick the light in order, it will be tn40vn, t6vn, k60vn, k70vn.

ven

Flashaholic
Just sent you some pics from the pm;)

Cant comment on the tn40vn as dont have, however it will be similar in beam to the rc40vnT of which is great! just not as perfect as say a k60vn to me. Not important tbh, just pointing out, single LED and large reflectors give a nicer beam to multi reflector lights due to overlapping wells. This is shown up on the outer spill..............no issue tbh
rc40vnT so a multi reflector light

k70vn

k60vn which to my eyes is a perfect all round beam, huge hot spot with enough throw, lots of useful bright spill

K60vn will always be one of my all time fav lights, for big output and run times, the rc40vnT handles it the best(obviously due to size/mass).

What you need to do is get them all:poke:

mjgsxr

Enlightened
I like them all and have to agree with ven on this on, K60vn is hard to beat. I'll list them in order from most used.

1 K60vn Best beam and has enough throw for most normal people. Takes two hands to operate control ring some times.

2 T6vn Throws further but you have petals in beam and slight tint shift towards green in the PDT spec. The best bits of this light is driver VNX2, gives you instant access to low and turbo from off and feels the most comfortable to use. Its the smallest and works the best for one hand operation.

3 K70vn Same as k60vn, great beam just throws further. I hardly ever need to see as far as this light can throw.

4 T40vn Don't own one and probably won't. I think there will be more suitable XHP35 hi hosts to come, ones with no rechargeable battery pack from factory and less mod work required. Hopefully this will translate into a cheaper light for us.

outofthedarkness

Enlightened
Just sent you some pics from the pm;)

Cant comment on the tn40vn as dont have, however it will be similar in beam to the rc40vnT of which is great! just not as perfect as say a k60vn to me. Not important tbh, just pointing out, single LED and large reflectors give a nicer beam to multi reflector lights due to overlapping wells. This is shown up on the outer spill..............no issue tbh
rc40vnT so a multi reflector light

k70vn

k60vn which to my eyes is a perfect all round beam, huge hot spot with enough throw, lots of useful bright spill

K60vn will always be one of my all time fav lights, for big output and run times, the rc40vnT handles it the best(obviously due to size/mass).

What you need to do is get them all:poke:
Thanks ven, as always great pics!

I kinda like the k70vn from them pics!

ven

Flashaholic
The k60vn is not best represented there, i have 30+ pages to get through for finding pics :laughing:

Bare with me...........

Hot spot

rc40vnT can see colours more accurate here

k70vn

hot spot

k60vn

Bare in mind, just a rough idea, real life is a lot better!!!and conditions vary with mist!

outofthedarkness

Enlightened
Wow ven great pics. Kinda like both but the k60vn is real nice there. Much better pics. Thanks mate!

ven

Flashaholic
Its a little hard to judge on pics, the k60vn is the cool white xhp70 shaved dome, so maybe 5500k ish. The rc40vnT is 5000k from the xml2(no need for small foot print like xpl which is ideal for small triples as an example) PDT.

k60vn is an awesome light, honestly cant find any fault with it, the beam is near perfect imo................what ever that is :laughing: 200kcd, huge hot spot, lots of bright spill=good to me anyway.

Offgridled

Flashlight Enthusiast
Its a little hard to judge on pics, the k60vn is the cool white xhp70 shaved dome, so maybe 5500k ish. The rc40vnT is 5000k from the xml2(no need for small foot print like xpl which is ideal for small triples as an example) PDT.

k60vn is an awesome light, honestly cant find any fault with it, the beam is near perfect imo................what ever that is :laughing: 200kcd, huge hot spot, lots of bright spill=good to me anyway.
+1 K60VN