Knife & Light pics. (Identify your images!)

iacchus

Enlightened
I recently did a refresh is all. Sold off some stuff to slim down and brought in new stuff to try out.
Some will stay, surely others will go.
That pair there, the Arno Bernard and the Boss 70, will never leave though. It's about as solid as they come.

ilikeguns40

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm the same way. I tend to buy and then sell and get new stuff. I'm kinda at a stopping point for now, I've tried what interests me and kept what I like, now waiting for completely new lights from my favorite USA manufacturers. Knives, I'll buy another Spyderco or Chris Reeve. Those are my favorite brand of knives

iacchus

Enlightened
I'm the same way. I tend to buy and then sell and get new stuff. I'm kinda at a stopping point for now, I've tried what interests me and kept what I like, now waiting for completely new lights from my favorite USA manufacturers. Knives, I'll buy another Spyderco or Chris Reeve. Those are my favorite brand of knives
I usually carry a CRK myself. It was that crowd that convinced me to try the Arno Bernard. Similar design aesthetics, both South African bloodline. I can see why they are popular w/ them.

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Best kitchen knife in our house, Cold Steel Western Hunter.
Mom never uses it. 🙄

Last edited:

Alaskantinbender

Newly Enlightened
Ganzo rift clone that I like better than the real Benchmade, and my new Malkoff M91B.
IMG_6860[1].JPG