Knife & Light pics. (Identify your images!)

Hodsta

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Knife & Light pics.

front to back

1.) Strider SMF Double Gunner
2.) Brietling Aerospace Advantage
3.) Tranquility Base Ti AA
4. ) McGizmo AlTiN S-27 TiPD w/GreenLED Lanyard

(EDIT) I can't believe Goat and Chronos both own guns - no wonder the streets arn't safe anymore:nana:.

Strider.jpg

Last edited:

Kiessling

Flashaholic

jzmtl ... if this ain't a Minimag (which I am pretty sure it isn't) ... then the "knife" is more like a little sword :eek:oo:

What does one do with a knife this big, except being able to say "mine is bigger than yours" à la Crocodile Dundee? :D

bernie

Hodsta

Flashlight Enthusiast

MS,

That is quite a collection;

First pic: looks like the post of a gentleman
Second pic: looks like posh tactical
Third Pic: gets the job done
Last pic: :scowl:

jzmtl

Flashlight Enthusiast

jzmtl ... if this ain't a Minimag (which I am pretty sure it isn't) ... then the "knife" is more like a little sword :eek:oo:

What does one do with a knife this big, except being able to say "mine is bigger than yours" à la Crocodile Dundee? :D

bernie

Yeah that's about it. :crackup: The knife is this, pretty useless for urban dwellers like me, but I like to have a fixed blade of some sort (that's not the same size as a folder). I keep it in the dresser next to my bed, well just in case. :whistle:

NA8

Flashlight Enthusiast

I recall Steven Seagal used one of those in a nasty looking knife fight sequence in Under Siege 2: Dark Territory (1995).

I guess you'd better have the right DVD though:

"The US Region 1 DVD, amongst others, restores the violence/knife play missing from the UK edition, but it is rumoured there is still some footage that apparently is missing due to MPAA interference."

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0114781/alternateversions

Last edited:

Chronos

Flashlight Enthusiast

(EDIT) I can't believe Goat and Chronos both own guns - no wonder the streets arn't safe anymore:nana:.
LOL I helped sort and pack off a few thousand of 'em to an auction house a few months ago. Lots of War of Independence pistols, rifles, buttons, etc. You may remember that one- we won. ;) :D

Illum

Flashaholic

I don't own any Über-expensive or Über-nicelooking knives so don't be too harsh on it:eek:
doh...didn't see that piece of lint there :ohgeez:
"difference between Car EDC and personal EDC"

Last edited:

jzmtl

Flashlight Enthusiast

You are a brave soul to keep a light that expensive in your car. I'd never put anything more than a fenix in mine. In fact my car combo is a P3D and a Ka Bar strapped right next to driver's seat.

Chronos

Flashlight Enthusiast

Great pics everyone! What a diverse group of collections.

Let's keep it going! :):thumbsup:

Illum

Flashaholic

I felt obligated to come up with a title from something:p
My car EDC are all LED as I'm not willing to be in a situation where a blown lamp can occur. and I don't carry a knife on it...I have an aluminum bat for car duty:crazy: plus I'm a tennis player theres always a racket or two on the passenger side:laughing:

no one seems inclined to break into my car...and the ones who do steals the oddities

door unlocked :fuzzy dice stolen
windows down: my sunglasses:shakehead
both an unlocked door and both rolled down windows: all the change I had in the storage compartment [about $10 in dimes/nickels and a $10 roll of quarters], an inova X5:shakehead, and my jumper cables :confused:

96 White Nissan Quest with two elementary principal awards on it...Its a family car thats currently serving the duty of dad's truck

EDIT: mspeterson, how did you get a "backup" so soon?!

Last edited:

jzmtl

Flashlight Enthusiast

Bright guy (and other dealers I presume) have it in stock already so some people picked them up.