Knife & Light pics. (Identify your images!)

rolling

Enlightened
Re: Knife & Light pics

23d9f63b92065c3b7074d5a0dcf60b51_zps78195deb.jpg

What Knive is this?

GDCruz

Newly Enlightened
I'm new to flashlights but knives I know! That's a boker kwaiken sweet knife!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Zeruel

Flashlight Enthusiast

Boker Kwaiken (titanium version), I suppose.

1pt21

Enlightened

Really feeling those "pill fobs" (the copper looking one is BAD :thumbsup:)!

Care to share where I may be able to score some? You can PM if you wish so we don't violate any forum rules.

Thanks a lot for any info on them!

--Paul

chris_786

Newly Enlightened

Man how I wish I could acquire some of these collections, living in the UK makes it pretty difficult to edc a flashlight without it been seen as a weapon let alone a knife.

Gaffle

Enlightened

So, I have lurked this particular thread for a long time. I finally happened to come upon time while having numerous and extensive talks with my insurance company. Decided to break out my phone and snap some pics of my limited collection.

First is my straight up EDC. Only thing missing is the phone which was used to take the photo. I go to work and carry my Maxpedition Typhoon, but not on the off days so this is really my for real EDC.

There be the famous HDS High CRI Clicky. Plain Jane model. I did the AWTYD screws. I have a lanyard that I bought off of GreenLED a few years ago. Moddoo stainless clip. This is a Benchmark Mini-Griptilian. Finally I add the oldest piece to my EDC lineup. My super awesome Orvis (fly fishing with Orvis gear got me good) wallet.

IMG_20140127_165014_zpshp5htzxb.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Grip came out to say, "HI."

IMG_20140127_165114_zpse5xuwrd1.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Oldy, but goody. Mini-Grip vs Case Sharktooth. I don't know what the date for the shark tooth is, either a 80s or 70s model with original leather case. Frickin love it.

IMG_20140127_165222_zps9xzkcpjq.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Now these are my real finds. We were about to have our basement finished. We went into clean out house mode. My wife tells me about a box of my stuff she found under our stairs. I completely think she is full of sh*t, but lets see. Well hell, here were all of the items that I really wanted from my younger days. I had thought they were lost years ago but instead they were just stashed in the butthole of my stairs. Among my cherished items was my first fishing knife. This is the youth model next to the adult model. A Case hunting kit per say. Leather washer handles and all. The larger knife was my fathers. As you can see either my brother or myself used the knife too close to some torch and it be blued some. That blemish won't go away, but I still love this knife. The youth model is so small. I should have done a comparison with my hand added. Amazing that at one time I thought the little knife was big. How time flys.

IMG_20140127_165331_zps13qzldye.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG_20140127_165401_zpsnmugrgye.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

All phone photos so....sorry. Big guns next time.

pyro1son

Newly Enlightened
Re: Knife & Light pics.

This is my current knife light combo with the watch I wear most often.
IMG_0003-5-2-2.jpg

Omenwolf

Newly Enlightened
Re: Knife & Light pics.

Omenwolf, how do you like your Vulcan? I almost picked one of those up.
Great knife, butter smooth and love the look of the San Mai blade only thing I would change is the GRN handle. G10 of CF would made it perfect. Might try and get some custom scales made for it.