Knife & Light pics. (Identify your images!)

Str8stroke

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Knife & Light pics.

KDM, that is some nice gear. Really like that Hinderer! :) I may have some newer buttons for that remote that aren't yellow if you want some?? Just PM me and I will see what I have Monday. Free of course.

KDM

Flashlight Enthusiast

KDM, that is some nice gear. Really like that Hinderer! :) I may have some newer buttons for that remote that aren't yellow if you want some?? Just PM me and I will see what I have Monday. Free of course.

Hey thanks! Yeah that remote is to my work/service truck, it takes a lot of abuse.

txman321

Newly Enlightened

e1a04b6a511d2b807afab4c093a7c388.jpg

nbp

Flashaholic

Ken, what is that widget third down between the E2E and the Droid? Looks like a tactical cigar cutter. Lol

nbp

Flashaholic

Thanks guys, that is super cool. I coulda used one of those a few years ago where I was working and opening a gazillion boxes a day. Haha.

Well, thanks to imageshack, a lot of my old pics around here are dead. So, I'll start over in this thread with a quick one of my brand new and 1st Sebenza. Got this small Insingo in on Wednesday and it is going into the pocket immediately. I am already thinking I may need to get a large or a 25 to accompany it. :devil: It's riding with a Haiku XP-G tonight to head out for pizza. :)

McG%20n%20Seb_zpsawfo2l6f.jpg

Str8stroke

Flashlight Enthusiast

They are awesome knives! Freakin rock solid lock up.

Now, order your pizza unsliced, then Sebenza it like a Boss!

jdboy

Enlightened

I see your small Insingo and raise you a large Insingo. ;)

Oveready V4 Triple Copper & Sebenza 21 Insingo

2igdf7b.jpg

Last edited:

archimedes

Flashaholic

You are correct sir.

Nice ... those are useful, especially with the variety of blade options available.

Thanks guys, that is super cool. I coulda used one of those a few years ago where I was working and opening a gazillion boxes a day....

Got this small Insingo in on Wednesday and it is going into the pocket immediately....

How do you like that blade shape ?

nbp

Flashaholic

They are awesome knives! Freakin rock solid lock up.

Now, order your pizza unsliced, then Sebenza it like a Boss!

:crackup: It'll be a user for sure, but I dunno about all that grease!

I see your small Insingo and raise you a large Insingo. ;)

2igdf7b.jpg

Oooh, very nice! I can't decide if I would want to take a "stab" at the regular drop point blade or go for another Insingo. Can't get the 25 with the Insingo I don't think, but I don't know if I'd prefer the 25 to the 21 anyways.

How do you like that blade shape ?

I like it, A heck of a slicer! I haven't tried his standard blade though, of course. One thing I didn't realize from photos was how sharp the spine is from the tip back about 3/4 inch. I'll have to get a pic of that for you. You can almost cut stuff backhanded, lol.

KDM

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks guys, that is super cool. I coulda used one of those a few years ago where I was working and opening a gazillion boxes a day. Haha.

Well, thanks to imageshack, a lot of my old pics around here are dead. So, I'll start over in this thread with a quick one of my brand new and 1st Sebenza. Got this small Insingo in on Wednesday and it is going into the pocket immediately. I am already thinking I may need to get a large or a 25 to accompany it. :devil: It's riding with a Haiku XP-G tonight to head out for pizza. :)

McG%20n%20Seb_zpsawfo2l6f.jpg

That's crazy I received a the same Sebenza this week too, love it!

nbp

Flashaholic

It's a thing of beauty, for sure! I don't do shelf queens so I'm looking forward to some carry marks though. :grin2:

rockminer

Newly Enlightened

Pizza grease is the holy grail for Sabenza knife lube :p