Knife & Light pics. (Identify your images!)

srvctec

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Knife & Light pics.

02c670c8374e2dbae0986a6b49bcd58b.jpg

ericjohn

Enlightened
My first edc knife was a Winchester lock-back knife with surgical stainless steel blade and rubber grips.
IMG_20160619_222654.jpg

Since January of 2005 I have edced a knife on and off (unless I had to travel or enter a weapon free zone.) It wasn't always my trusty old Winchester I bought in that said month, but a plethora of others over the years.

Since May of 2005, I have edced a flashlight. I believe the model number was a Garrity KA009, but I'm not 100% sure. But when I purchased this flashlight, it was around the time when "tactical" style flashlights were beginning to be marketed to the public like never before. I truly believe Operation Enduring Freedom and Operation Iraqi Freedom played a part in tactical flashlights becoming a household item. Support or rebuttal for this opinion is welcomed. Anyway, I don't have this flashlight in my possession anymore because I gave it to a friend.

In December of 2005 I got my first Mini Maglite and in February of 2006 I got my Victorinox Fieldmaster. I edced them for the next few months.
This picture was taken in April of 2006:
sak%20and%20mini%20mag.jpg

I first got the idea to edc a Swiss Army Knife and Mini Maglite together when I saw them bundled in a package at Target. It was a Victorinox Recruit 2 with an incandescent AAA Mini Maglite. There are other threads referencing this gift set at Target on here (Candle Power Forums.)
In April of this year (2016), I had acquired a new old stock of this gift set on ebay. It was in the sealed original packaging.
Here are some pictures:

The front
SAK%20AND%20MM%202005.jpg

The back
SAK%20AND%20MM%202005%20BACK.jpg

The package says Copyright 2005.

Here is a picture of them out of the package after they have been in my edc backpack (Victorinox Trooper) for the past few months:
SAK%20AND%20MM%202005%20Real.jpg

I carry these plus several other flashlights in my backpack or pockets, depending on the daily situation...

blah9

Flashlight Enthusiast
Here are my EDCs lately. The knife is brand-new (Benchmade Griptilian) and the flashlight is the Fenix TK09 (older edition, not the new one). I won the flashlight during the winter Fenix giveaway! I'm really happy with both of these devices, and the knife is my first nice folder. I can't wait to take it camping and I've been using it in the kitchen in the meantime for fun haha.

FN4KEwN.jpg

RI Chevy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Knife & Light pics. (Identify your images!)

Once again, what are they?

Last edited: