Lemax LX70 Superpower HID Light

bulbmogul

Enlightened
First the AWB states estimated arrival date to me is 6-6-2016 but i kept seeing the parcel moving from transfer point to the next. I then just checked about 10 minutes ago and the Lemax LX70 Superpower is OUT FOR DELIVERY before noon today. WOW talk about expedited shipping as in 2 day delivery from the Cz Republic to me door in 48 hours. Your the man Petr of lemax...

sledhead

Flashlight Enthusiast
Damn! Takes up the whole desk.........no room for the Hellfighter 5, better send it to me.:D

Can't wait to see that beast assembled next to the others. Congrats.:twothumbs

kj2

Flashaholic
I dont mind if someone is willing to open these links for me..
Here you go :)
163374668.leLAXzii_zpswy5lxuwb.jpg

163374669.GPbHGMxs_zpsby2wfvqp.jpg

163374833.rxBPKpoE_zpsp6k972cf.jpg

163374833.rxBPKpoE_zpsp6k972cf.jpg

Last edited:

bulbmogul

Enlightened
http://www.pbase.com/bulbmogul/image/163378022

Thanks KJ2 as I have no idea why they wont upload like that for me..? Well I finally got the battery charged as they are shipped at about 20% Petr of LeMax told me last night on the phone. Took about 6 hours to bring it up to a full fuel tank. The light is massive and sports a WOW FACTOR of a 10.0..I was blown away by how huge that front element at about 8 1/4 inches across the reflector itself and just a tad under 9 inches across the entire head. It is built extremely well and appears that it can take a beating and keep on throwning..There also was a lovely short sleeved shirt that has Lemax LX70 Superpower on the front and back..This light makes my 2 Surefire ARC Lights to look like midgets.. The case is extra heavy duty and nicely cut out inside to fit the Superpower very nicely with cutouts for 2 batteries and a section for the charger.. Very well thought out.. I do have pictures of the 3 mega lights together and will get those uploaded sometime today hopefully.. If your on the fence about one of these bad boys, take the plunge as you will not be dissapointed at all. This is surely a big boys toy..:)

ven

Flashaholic
WOW , a very special light in many ways....................i do like a big light:D not practical, not easy or comfy to carry, but who cares when its awesome! The sun in your hand.................

bulbmogul

Enlightened
WOW , a very special light in many ways....................i do like a big light:D not practical, not easy or comfy to carry, but who cares when its awesome! The sun in your hand.................

You are 110% correct about being practical or easy to carry around, however the reason i snagged one was for the WOW Factor of a HUGE MEGA PORTABLE FLAME THROWER. I just wanted one "Just because"..:)

sledhead

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just fantastic. :twothumbs Love too see a picture of those lights being held in the hand. :D You definitely got your moneys worth with that beast.

You're going to have to hire somebody too take and post beam shots. :D

kj2

Flashaholic
I imagined it was big.. but this big!? OMG! :D

Think that Lupine light is just as tall, as the Superpower is wide :p

ven

Flashaholic
:laughing: that is just crazy stupid ridiculous awesome.............must have one!!

WOW :laughing: certainly grin factor in that, i am sat here grinning !!!

kj2

Flashaholic
:laughing: that is just crazy stupid ridiculous awesome.............must have one!!
With the Czech VAT of 21%, which is the same as in the Netherlands, the Superpower would cost me about €2960. And that's without shipping.