Looking for volunteers to help @ 4Sevens booth SHOT Show 2012

4sevens

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey everyone,

I'm looking for some qualified folks to help us man our 20x20 SHOT show booth for 2012.

Please email me your info, background, and show/sales experience (if any) to [email protected]

Thanks!
David

Norm

Retired Administrator
No Problem David I'll need airfare from Australia and preferably 5 star accommodation, looking forward to it :lolsign:
Norm

Eagle245T

Newly Enlightened
David, if you still need some help I might have a day or so to give.
cross the line outdoor adventure

SikDMAX

Newly Enlightened
4Sevens... not sure if you have thought about this - but I have seen a few other companies doing it on other various message boards. Offers for apparel given out in exchange for wearing it during the show as advertisement. If so, myself and a coworker are most definitely interested and will be attending the show all 3 days :D

Hope this isnt seen as trying to be greedy or anything like that... but logo recognition and branding is pretty important IMO and seeing maybe 10 or 15 people wearing the same logo repeatedly around a large target-oriented tradeshow like this may send a message :naughty:

4sevens

Flashlight Enthusiast
4Sevens... not sure if you have thought about this - but I have seen a few other companies doing it on other various message boards. Offers for apparel given out in exchange for wearing it during the show as advertisement. If so, myself and a coworker are most definitely interested and will be attending the show all 3 days :D

Hope this isnt seen as trying to be greedy or anything like that... but logo recognition and branding is pretty important IMO and seeing maybe 10 or 15 people wearing the same logo repeatedly around a large target-oriented tradeshow like this may send a message :naughty:
Sure come by the first day and we'll give you a t-shirt to wear :)

Nitroz

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wish I could be there! I hope you guys have a successful show.

Maybe this will come back to Florida in the future.