Lumens factory A2 lamp assembly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawkeye62

Newly Enlightened
Mark, I'm in for 1 also. How to order. Call lighthound? Mark let us know when they are ready.. Thanks..

rgp4544

Newly Enlightened
I'd like an unfrosted one too and would like to know where to get it. Already ordered the frosted model.

Mark@LF

Enlightened
Hi Guys,

Okay, there seems to be a lot of guys that wants the unfrosted model.

I don't want to turn this thread into a Sales Thread, so please sent an email to me directly at: [email protected]

Your email's title would be: I want an unfrosted A2 lamp.
Then I will make a list of people who whants this and contact you in a week or 2 when the lamp is done.

Cheers.

Mark

shroomy

Newly Enlightened
If these sell out fast enough is there any chance of them being put into regular production? From the sound of this thread the unfrosted ones might sell quicker than the frosted ones.

Mark@LF

Enlightened
Got everything, I have made a list already, so those will be placed aside for the guys that has requested the unfrosted versions.

Thanks. :)

Patriot

Flashaholic
I've been scanning this thread for an estimated run-time for the HO-A2 without any luck. The run-time also isn't listed in the specs at Lighthound.

Anybody know?

Thanks

dudemar

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've been scanning this thread for an estimated run-time for the HO-A2 without any luck. The run-time also isn't listed in the specs at Lighthound.

Anybody know?

Thanks

Here's the LF website specs:

Runtime (2 x CR123A): ~40 min

Status
Not open for further replies.