Lumens Factory E-series bodies

vicv

Flashlight Enthusiast
I remember from an old thread, 2018 I believe, they basically had exact copies of the e1e and e2e. But I can't find them on the site anymore. They're all 18mm compatible now. I much prefer that solid feeling and cr123 rattle free of the thicker walls. I know everyone complained they wanted 18mm cells in there so I know mark can't please everyone.

F89

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just got a P60 E head and tail to suit an E1B.

It took me ages to get my drop in just right. I couldn't get the head to close up fully, and when I tried the lens o-ring kept oozing out.

Stuffed around for ages and was going to leave it for another day. In the end I found a reflector that had a shorter lip on it and the head sealed up perfectly. It was quite frustrating there for a while.

The drop in has a programmable 8x7135 driver which I took 4 chips off to make it 1.5A on max for better run times, particularly on 16340. LED is a Nichia 219B sw45k D220.

Took some quick photos in the dark (trying not to bother anyone with my late night tinkering) in the garage.

IMG_5168.jpeg
IMG_5169.jpeg

I'm pretty happy with it in the end.

vicv

Flashlight Enthusiast
Any chance you might make a 2XAA body? I know that the E2L-AA is quite sought after. And it would run one of your 3 V heads very well. Plus, any of the single cell bulbs.