• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Lumintop BLF GTvn V1

Status
Not open for further replies.

LichtAn!

Enlightened
Re: Lumintop BLF GTvn - Throw King

I saw a dedomed XHP70 that had one of the nicest whites I've ever seen. But I don't know what tint it originally had.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened

I saw a dedomed XHP70 that had one of the nicest whites I've ever seen. But I don't know what tint it originally had.

Was this a light you saw in person or in pictures?

star_c_star

Enlightened

I am surprised that no-one has posted in this thread for so long.

The BLF GTvn is amazing, especially with the CFT-90 LED.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened

agreed, no love for the KiNG !:laughing:

This light sells 3 to 1 vs the TN42vn90. The thing is most of the the people that bought +$500 light from me do not post at all. Actually, most of my customers don't post at all...These folks usually ask little questions and give little feedback after their purchases too. They just buy buy buy hahah

star_c_star

Enlightened

This light sells 3 to 1 vs the TN42vn90. The thing is most of the the people that bought +$500 light from me do not post at all. Actually, most of my customers don't post at all...These folks usually ask little questions and give little feedback after their purchases too. They just buy buy buy hahah

My purchase ratio on the BLF GTvn90 versus the TN42vn90 is 3 to 2.

I only purchase more than 1 example of a particular flashlight if I really love it. So far, the BLF GTv90 is the only one I've loved enough to have 3 examples.

However, I probably won't carry all 3 at the same time on any long walks. They are incredible flashlights, but they are not light!

Last edited:

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened

My purchase ratio on the BLF GTvn90 versus the TN42vn90 is 3 to 2.

I only purchase more than 1 example of a particular flashlight if I really love it. So far, the BLF GTv90 is the only one I've loved enough to have 3 examples.

However, I probably won't carry all 3 at the same time on any long walks. They are incredible flashlights, but they are not light!

Have you tried 2 and shine htem on the same object? Must mb phenomenal.

Newlumen

Flashlight Enthusiast

Yea yea yea

star_c_star

Enlightened

I just aimed all 3 at my lux meter, around 30 feet away.

It is almost impossible to even try finding the hot spot when I am aiming 2 flashlights at the meter, one in each hand, and the 3rd is on the ground aiming at the meter.

However, I reached 49000 lux at 30 feet, or around 4.1 Mcd. Not too bad, but the sum of the 3 flashlight ratings is around 5 Mcd, so I have room for improvement above 4.1 Mcd.

star_c_star

Enlightened

OK, first I just used my lux meter to see the numbers I could reach with all 3 lights.

Now, I just aimed the two most powerful BLF GTvn90's at a wall 20 feet away, and lined up the hotspots exactly.

WOW, it became ALOT brighter!

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened

OK, first I just used my lux meter to see the numbers I could reach with all 3 lights.

Now, I just aimed the two most powerful BLF GTvn90's at a wall 20 feet away, and lined up the hotspots exactly.

WOW, it became ALOT brighter!

I got a new cool safe spot for beam shots. As soon as teh HIDs arrive I will do another kick *** shoot out ;-)

Arild

Newly Enlightened

Newlumen

Flashlight Enthusiast

Would like to see a blf gt xhp70.2 dome on.. it will destroy k70vn, and a few..

Arild

Newly Enlightened

Going to post some beamshots for the first time of my blf gt vn90 :) 2km is the distance, i only have my Huawei P20 PRO camera.. Will try to do it when i recive my blf spec 6 from Mr. Vinhnguyen😁. Buy the way. Is there A better way than Google Maps?
Thanks, Will be back👌

Screenshot_20180716-220841.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

Arild

Newly Enlightened

Last edited:

Arild

Newly Enlightened

This is how i see it. The little White house is 1400 meters away, AND to the Woods 2km😁. Just testing my old sup beam. 5000 lumen and about 500lux👍

IMG_20180716_232013.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.