• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Lumintop SD26vn - Smallest 26650 Thrower

brighterthanthesun

Enlightened
I have had mine for a few days now and think it is my favorite small/medium sized do it all light! Small enough to take anywhere with a perfect balance of throw and output. My light collection is no where near the size of many of you guys, but this light hits a pretty good sweet spot for me. I may have to try the MINIvn because of it's pocket clip and better EDC size. This is my new "on the shelf by the door" for dog/raccoon walking duty.

SG Hall

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have had mine for a few days now and think it is my favorite small/medium sized do it all light! Small enough to take anywhere with a perfect balance of throw and output. My light collection is no where near the size of many of you guys, but this light hits a pretty good sweet spot for me. I may have to try the MINIvn because of it's pocket clip and better EDC size. This is my new "on the shelf by the door" for dog/raccoon walking duty.

Thanks for the feedback, I love my SDminiVN and it's only discipline that is stopping me from grabbing the big brother.

The SDminiVN would also be a handy size for walking your raccoon. [emoji5]️

wimmer21

Flashlight Enthusiast
It's 56 degrees in KY. Finally warm enough to take the new SD26vn out for a spin around the block. Will report back... with pics.... maybe.

wimmer21

Flashlight Enthusiast
These pics are not great, as it's a little misty outside.

Here's the SD26vn at about 50 yards on turbo.

20170206_181342.jpg

The trees are 90-100 yards away here.

20170206_181405.jpg

eekazum

Flashlight Enthusiast
hey wimmer, you didn't happen to have another r50vn did you? I'm really curious about the performance differences between these two. spill width/brightness hotspot comparisons, etc.