Mac EDC SST-50 photo shoot.

fyrstormer

Banned
Can someone take a side-by-side picture with a Ra Clickie? Thanks!
Ask and ye shall receive.

CIMG4297.jpg

Barbarian

Enlightened
Hey fyrstormer,

Give me a picture of the Holy Trinity (Ti PD-S, Ti Ra Clicky, and SST-50 EDC) before I have to take one.

These three Ti lights are absolute keepers in any serious flashlight collectors stash.

fyrstormer

Banned
thanks!

next question is: how to get one?
Ah, in that case you have to ask and pay before you receive. :D

Mac has been doing runs periodically. Declare your intent to buy in the most recent run thread, and ask for a heads-up when the next run starts, and then post in the new run thread when he opens one.

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey fyrstormer,

Give me a picture of the Holy Trinity (Ti PD-S, Ti Ra Clicky, and SST-50 EDC) before I have to take one.

These three Ti lights are absolute keepers in any serious flashlight collectors stash.

Ok - now I'm sad.:shakehead I thought I was a serious collector, and I don't have any of those 3!! :oops:

:mecry:

But wait - maybe my upcoming Tri-V can fill the void?

nfetterly

Flashlight Enthusiast
:mecry::mecry::mecry::poof: It went away - it is 'shining on a crazy diamond' - to help fund that Tri-V....:shakehead

But it's okay!! :eek: I'll get another one someday!! Plus, I'm a big McClicky fan!

But I have a brass 2.8 6500 EDC!!

:party:

Man - and you were the one that convinced me to have the XPG put in my Ti PD, highly recommend it. As well as in the 27LT.

Yes it worked out very well for me - I would do it again in a heartbeat. Brought new life to my Ti PD. My upgraded AL McLux PD (which has been at Modomag's a while) was much brighter....

Neale

Last edited:

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast
In all the excitement over a 'different' light release, my just received (same day as the 'different' light) OD Green 2.8, 4500 EDC was not given the respect it deserved! First off, I love the aluminum - it is light and can even be carried in suit pants pocket without any aggravation - barely know it is there. Second, I love the OD green Cerakote!! Third - I love the beam - the same smooth beam that my 6500 has, just warmer and more pleasant (for my eyes).

Fourth - an added surprise that I wasn't expecting - this morning I was doing some quick photos of a 'different' light and needed some auxiliary lighting - I use soft lights on the sides and a bounce flash to fill the scene with light without getting glare. My Sundrop was in the other room and I was too lazy to go get it, so I popped the EDC in the holder, fired it through a screen, and it was perfect. What a nice side benefit - it will make a great photography light!

:twothumbs

IMG_0999.JPG

Eric242

Flashlight Enthusiast
I guess you are right, it melted even without being lit.

And here comes mine. I am waiting for my Brass SST-50 to get ready and shipped.

mac-sst50.jpg

Eric

Latest posts