• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Mag D Incan Driver - Soft Start & Multi-Brightness

fredx

Newly Enlightened
I will take one-thanks

Paypal sent- Unique Transaction ID # 6BV08840UK756672H

TurboLou

Newly Enlightened
A few available.

Can I pay you another way other than pay pal but if not ill just have to figure out how to send you the money through pay pal..
pay pal goes to your E mail correct?

Colonel Sanders

Flashlight Enthusiast
AW, when the 30% and 60% modes are in use, does that mean 30 and 60% voltage or actually 30 and 60% brightness? Does it take 12v and drop it to 7.2v when set to the 60% mode, for example? Or does it drop to a voltage level that produces 60% as much light output?

AW

Newly Enlightened
The percentage means PWM cycle rate. For example, 60% means on-off 60/40 duty cycle and has nothing to do with the voltage.

AW, when the 30% and 60% modes are in use, does that mean 30 and 60% voltage or actually 30 and 60% brightness? Does it take 12v and drop it to 7.2v when set to the 60% mode, for example? Or does it drop to a voltage level that produces 60% as much light output?

Colonel Sanders

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ok, incan guys. Last chance...the man said there are only two left! If these are still here at midnight, I'll take them. I'm trying to be nice here but it's very tempting to go ahead and grab 'em. :devil:

fredx

Newly Enlightened
I will take one more

Pay pal on the way

Transaction ID # 5VA879660R845004V

Last edited:

TurboLou

Newly Enlightened
if there i will take one more also just say the word that there is and pay pal will follow
PAY PAL SENT Transaction ID # 6HL417272J096664S

Last edited:

Colonel Sanders

Flashlight Enthusiast
"Ok, incan guys. Last chance...the man said there are only two left! If these are still here at midnight, I'll take them. I'm trying to be nice here but it's very tempting to go ahead and grab 'em."

Haha! I knew I'd get some of ya'll running for the 'ole Paypal button....I wasn't kidding either! :devil: But seriously, I'm glad two more folks get to enjoy this great AW product. I'm very sorry to see the availability of it go. :(