• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Mag D Incan Driver - Soft Start & Multi-Brightness

wannabe333

Newly Enlightened
"Ok, incan guys. Last chance...the man said there are only two left! If these are still here at midnight, I'll take them. I'm trying to be nice here but it's very tempting to go ahead and grab 'em."

Haha! I knew I'd get some of ya'll running for the 'ole Paypal button....I wasn't kidding either! :devil: But seriously, I'm glad two more folks get to enjoy this great AW product. I'm very sorry to see the availability of it go. :(

Lucky enough, i bought a couple of aw awhile ago:hitit::wave::nana::sssh:

ma tumba

Flashlight Enthusiast
OK, if someone has taken too many of those, there is a guy here (me) who has none but is in need of one. :)

Conte

Enlightened
Re: Not Available - Mag D Incan Driver - Soft Start & Multi-Brightness

You really not missing anything. The JM-PH-D1 makes it obsolete.
Functionality is identical but the jm has regulation.

Suppose you want it as a collector?
Its the only reason I don't want to part with mine even tho I want to replace it with a jm. I needlessly blew a wa1111 bulb the other day, seems it can't handle these new imr cells I just got.

Chodes

Flashlight Enthusiast
That makes 2 of us!
Have you score one yet?

I have 2 I would sell. Mostly agree with doubleOthirteen, almost obsolete I would say.

There are good points, no work required, just plug and play.
Some bulbs and batt combinations will provide close to regulated performance.

I'm not on CPF much these days, but I do check in and will reply sooner or later..

vestureofblood

Flashlight Enthusiast
Does anyone happen to know where I can get some of the brass posts to fit these? I just picked up a couple of the units, but mine only came with the long posts.

Conte

Enlightened
Does anyone happen to know where I can get some of the brass posts to fit these? I just picked up a couple of the units, but mine only came with the long posts.

They are very similar to the "standoff" screws used to mount computer motherboards.

You could try searching for those. Trouble is, those standoffs come in various thread types. You'll have to figure out what thread the units uses for your search.

If you do an ebay search for "Stand off screws" all sorts come up.

id30209

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Not Available - Mag D Incan Driver - Soft Start & Multi-Brightness

Hi guys, does anyone has some extra of these drivers/switches to sell?