Malkoff 219b v3 thread

INFRNL

Flashlight Enthusiast
He's a great guy, I have ordered things a couple times from him.

make sure you order at least 1 MD1 and 1 MD1.5 from him while you're at it...you'll thank us later

thermal guy

Flashaholic
I really wish my bravo could tail stand. It's a really tough really small host. When you first see it it's hard to believe it's a 2X123 light. And infrnl I to have been thinking of getting a MD1 or a MD1.5. Looks to be a really good size to dump in your pocket.

thermal guy

Flashaholic
thanks tg found him on the wts threads

Ya he's a good guy and his stuff is great but does his thing as a side job /hobby. Be patient with him sometimes takes a bit to get back to you. He was super quick with my order though.

greatscoot

Flashlight Enthusiast
I picked up a M61LLL in V3 and love it. Also have an MD1.5 and it is the perfect jacket pocket sized light.

INFRNL

Flashlight Enthusiast
I haven't seen Craig do any MDC in v3, you might be able to call or email him for a request though.

I'd probably do a AA and 16650 in v3.

csshih

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey All! the next run of dropins is being made shortly. Am inquiring about MDCs as well.

nbp

Flashaholic
Craig, please recall that the Malkoff forum is not your personal advertising subforum. Post sales in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

Tachead

Flashlight Enthusiast
Craig, please recall that the Malkoff forum is not your personal advertising subforum. Post sales in the appropriate forum. Thank you.
We actually asked him nicely to keep us informed in this thread thanks. He is not advertising as it was requested by a bunch of us members(I emailed him personally as did others). Not to mention, this thread is about dropins made specifically for Craig and only sold by Craig. Hopefully this isn't a problem?

Sent from my SM-N975W using Tapatalk

Last edited:

thermal guy

Flashaholic
Yes but I believe vendors are not permitted to post updates in our regular thread.

thermal guy

Flashaholic
And to change the topic now before bad stuff happens. I would totally be in for another M61LLL 219 or better yet a M31 LLL

Tachead

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yes but I believe vendors are not permitted to post updates in our regular thread.
That is ridiculous if that is the case. This thread is about his dropins specifically. Dropins that he likely has made largely because of customers on this forum. I think maybe an exception should be made in this case but, I don't make the rules...

Mods?

Sent from my SM-N975W using Tapatalk

Last edited:

thermal guy

Flashaholic
Someone with more information on this subject then myself will have to chime in but I do believe there was a big discussion on this with a thread getting closed as a result. Maybe that was different?

wicky998

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think the "inquiring about mdcs" is what was or is the issue. idk

regardless let's not get the thread closed. we have our answer from craig. thanks you Craig btw

TG I'd second that for the 31lll and 61lll 219