Malkoff 219b v3 thread

INFRNL

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have spent a lot of money with Both Craig and Gene, but not enough to warrant a regular break. Maybe If I continually spent enough to pay their bills :crackup:

jrgold

Enlightened
Yeah I stopped by illumn, they also said an overall restock was coming soon. I was surprised they still had some m361's in stock. I grabbed their last m31 today

ven

Flashaholic
Yes still waiting for my m61 219b which is back order. Spoke to Craig maybe 4+ weeks on, they are soon sending some LED's to Gene. This has been a long wait thats not over yet. But i want/need my malkoff nichia!!!!!

Tachead

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well, I took one of these(M61 219B V3) with me to Negril Jamaica for 10 days and I have to say that 4000K 95CRI is amazing for lighting up the tropical landscape!

Sent from my SM-N975W using Tapatalk

jrgold

Enlightened
Illumn still has some 219b m361's in stock. They are the lmh which works great with a McClicky

Last edited:

sygyzy

Enlightened
Hi, does anyone know if the Illumn 219B V3 drop-ins work in a MDX22.3 head? Any beam or fit issues? Thank you.

ven

Flashaholic
Anyone know any news on the latest batch. Last I knew about a month back, Craig was about to ship some Nichias to gene. Been a while now...

jrgold

Enlightened
Anyone know any news on the latest batch. Last I knew about a month back, Craig was about to ship some Nichias to gene. Been a while now...

When I was in there a little over a month ago they said it would be a couple weeks. They are of course closed to walk ins now, so I keep checking their site

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ven

Flashaholic
When I was in there a little over a month ago they said it would be a couple weeks. They are of course closed to walk ins now, so I keep checking their site

Its killin me! I thought i had bought the 2nd to last or last available. Only to find out a week later on back order:ohgeez:Thats a while back now, like 2 months back.

ven

Flashaholic
Thanks Wicky, just emailed Craig to see if one is getting shipped. My last email was the 4th March. Fingers crossed not forgot .

ven

Flashaholic
Awesome, mine has been shipped by Craig on the 18th. In the couple of months, I no longer use my old email! So I had no tracking . All updated now with Craig and have tracking number. Fingers crossed maybe next week. Really looking forward to this, just now need to start thinking which host it should live in. Work or home host, md2 or Surefire..........life is tough at times .

jrgold

Enlightened
I did a m31LL 219b and the m61. Wish I could just drive over to illumn and pick them up like I usually do, but different times

peter yetman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Does anyone kmow if Illumn ever sold an MDC head with a 219b that runs on Li Ions? I seem to remember an SHO version, but can't remember if that was a Li Ion version.
I've just dusted of my MDC Nichia head, but it does chew through the primaries.

P

Jimmyboots

Enlightened
He sold a Nichia 16650 version. If you currently have the 3v MDC you could get a 2AA battery body and run eneloops.