Malkoff legos

QMT93

Enlightened
pxl_20221209_191548466-jpg.jpg
Malkoff E2XTL + Weltool BB3 body-TC59 tail cap in FDE combo

This one is even better.
pxl_20221220_214908564-jpg.jpg
Malkoff E2XTL + Weltool BB3 body in FDE + Darksucks Ti clip + Malkoff MDX Tricap

candelaking

Newly Enlightened
Pelican and Pentagon lights can accept M61's and the MD tailcap.
View attachment 28530
The Pentagon has a M60t module

A pleasant surprise was turning the poor man's MD-2 into a poor man's MDC.
View attachment 28531
The hi/lo head Klarus P1A works just dandy with the MDC1aa head.
So I take it any e series head would fit on a P1A or P2A body? Is the high low mechanism retained in the stock head or do you retain the feature if you use a Malkoff or LF head for example?

NH Lumens

Enlightened
Concealed carry hand grenade. Pull pin, throw at enemy. New meaning for thrower flashlight. ;)
This light is specifically intended for use with the Rogers-Surefire technique which utilizes a syringe type of grip;

syringegrip-1.jpg

syringegrip-2.jpg

The high candela isn't for distance viewing (throw), but for its ability to deprive an assailant of their ability to see. The higher the candela, the brighter the beam and the more effective the light is for this purpose.

The Surefire CombatLight series generally have a wider, lower candela beam - and they are also 2-cell lights. This lego offers higher candela in a smaller package. Additionally, this lego is optimized for momentary operation, which is how a light would be used in this application. Run time is of secondary importance to brightness, ergonomics and ease-of-carry. The ability to retain the light to free both hands for other tasks is also of high importance;

syringegrip-3.jpg

So this light is truly designed for a specific application and technique. In that regard, I believe it's the best currently available

NH Lumens

Enlightened
Oh we know the answer to that.
The primary challenge is the E35 body. OR has been out of stock for as long as I can remember, and comms with them seem to indicate they are a low priority with no firm date on when they'll be available again. Like so many OR products from the past (like the ZeroRez, colorful 3P hosts, etc.), I suspect the E35/E70 bodies are gone for good.