• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Manker U21vn - 26650 Thrower

Capolini

Banned
Re: XXX

^^^^ Thanks wimmer,,,I like it,I have a plan!

Just a guess from what I can see,the head looks about the same size as my M2Xvn,,,,,,Probably a similar sized light.:thumbsup:

MAD777

Flashlight Enthusiast

I would be interested in Option B, as I have a light with nearly identical stats as Option A (M30C2vnT).

Looking forward to comparitive beamshots between the two Options A & B.

SG Hall

Flashlight Enthusiast
XXX

Maybe, I'm guessing drivervnx2 with option A being XPG2-PDT and option B being XPL-PDT, it's got to be something similar if not that light.

Not sure if it can be the U21. Can't argue with the logic but I had discounted it because of the cost. I doubt that Vinh would not use his driver as the UI is not great on this light. I can't see how he could do it for $120 with drivervn. Hope I'm wrong.

Those specs in a 1 x 26650 light would be great if it is. [emoji3]

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened

OK OK final Specs numbers today. This is one light I am really trying to keep price down so most can have one. Just not sure how to cut corners LOL

Capolini

Banned

OP Numbers Very similar to the numbers of my M2Xvn XML2/XPG2,,,,,,,,,,Slightly lower.Hopefully updated numbers even higher!

Sounds like a great light,negotiations already sent via email!

MAD777

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'm hoping it's a small light light the RC50 and EC60. Those are in the 8 ounce range with battery.

The U21 weighs about 13+ ounces with battery.

Last edited:

Capolini

Banned

I want this to be the Manker U21.

After watching that video 10X[pause!!] it certainly looks like it can be the Manker 21. Even though it was dark and Vinh was moving the light around a lot the head looks just like the Manker 21. That would be my guess after looking at the video.

wimmer21

Flashlight Enthusiast

I would be interested in Option B, as I have a light with nearly identical stats as Option A (M30C2vnT).

Looking forward to comparitive beamshots between the two Options A & B.

I'm interested in option B as well. The EC60vn has a touch over 1800 lumens and 100k lux, so 1300 lumens with 225k lux is very interesting. 300k is great too, but with over twice the throw of the EC60vn, this option B might be the winner. Don't want to squeeze it too much, ya know.

MikeB.

Flashlight Enthusiast

Not sure if it can be the U21. Can't argue with the logic but I had discounted it because of the cost. I doubt that Vinh would not use his driver as the UI is not great on this light. I can't see how he could do it for $120 with drivervn. Hope I'm wrong.

Those specs in a 1 x 26650 light would be great if it is. [emoji3]

SDMINIvn has vnx2 and is $130, so I think it's possible.

wimmer21

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'm hoping it's a small light light the RC50 and EC60. Those are in the 8 ounce range with battery.

The U21 weighs about 13+ ounces with battery.

Well yes that's a significant difference, but still, it's fairly small. Maybe you could do some push ups?
2__70179.1470988630.1280.1280.jpg

MikeB.

Flashlight Enthusiast

It actually looks like a well balanced 26650 size light. The weight will help with heat sinking, so heat shouldn't be a problem on this light.

MikeB.

Flashlight Enthusiast

We also need Vinh to confirm what this light officially is before we get to far ahead of ourselves here.

MAD777

Flashlight Enthusiast

And just to complicate the guessing, Olight is releasing R50 Pro next week!

Hmmmm. Wonder if Vinh got an advance sample? LOL

Last edited:

Capolini

Banned

And just to complicate the guessing G, Olight is releasing R50 Pro next week!

Hmmmm. Wonder if Vinh got an advance sample? LOL

Is that suppose to be a lot different than the R50? I am guessing that he could not get the spec in OP w/ an R50/R50 Pro.:thinking:

I am sweating out this ALCS! I was born in Cleveland and the last time the Indians won it all was in 1948 when my dad was on the grounds crew!! It is looking good,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,9th inning The Tribe up 3- 0.:twothumbs

Latest posts