Micro ATL G3 and G4

sunny_nites

Enlightened
Some beam shots for your weekend enjoyment.

This combination was what I was referring to as the "standard" configuration. I'm dropping that naming convention for a couple of reasons; I have a limited supply of the Crees and the Nichias allow the beacon to shine through much brighter.
Two neutral Crees with one warm Nichia (this is the LED that comes with the X-Light Micro donor):
3%20-%202NCx1WNM_zpsmnwbl70w.jpg

My personal favorite; 2 warm Nichias and the neutral/warm (this LED is on the boarder between neutral and warm) Nicha that came with the X-Light Micro:
1%20-%202WNx1NNM_zps4gejdzsq.jpg

Some other combos:

Three warm Nichias:
2%20-%203WN_zpswijsqaz0.jpg

Three neutral Nichias:
4%20-%203NN_zpskhvtvrwm.jpg

Two neutral Nichias, one warm Nichia (This is the warmer Nichias, not the one that comes with the donor):
5%20-%202NNx1WN_zpsfrosdmbk.jpg

Thanks!

Attachments

• 3 - 2NNx1WCM.JPG
    3 - 2NNx1WCM.JPG
    23.1 KB · Views: 94

archimedes

Flashaholic
Is this possible ... ?
--------------------

Micro ATL

G3
Finish in brushed brass

NO magnet

Locator beacon (blue)
2x Nichia-N/WW (sides) - neutral/warm
1x Nichia-WW (center) - warm

------------

I didn't see that particular emitter combo pictured in a beamshot.

sunny_nites

Enlightened
Three neutral Nichias for my Gen3 aluminum, please. :)
scout24 - all set

Locator beacon (blue)
2x Nichia-N/WW (sides) - neutral/warm
1x Nichia-WW (center) - warm

archimedes - no mags with beacon on board, for sure. That particular Nichia combo, not so much. I haven't been able to source the exact Nichia that comes with the X-Light Micro so I'm limited to the single LED that comes with the donor.

I could probably do this as a one off since I do have a very limited amount of extra neutral/warm Nichias but can't offer it as a select-able option.

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm in. Aluminum G3 or G4 (either is fine.) I like the 2 warm Nichias and the neutral/warm.

Please let me know when you'd like payment.

(and thanks to Scout24 for clueing me into these. Awesome little light!)

scout24

Flashaholic
I think "enabling" is the word you're looking for... :) Just noticed these myself Dan, don't know how I missed them!

sunny_nites

Enlightened
archimedes - A thousand pardons! I do have you on the list for a brushed brass, G3, no mags, extra custom LED config :thumbsup:

run4jc - Thanks! Have to get back to you with the G3 or G4 confirmation, definitely getting close to the bottom of the barrel on the aluminum G3s.

scout24 - Thanks for helping spread the word!

Last edited:

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think "enabling" is the word you're looking for... :) Just noticed these myself Dan, don't know how I missed them!

"Enabling".... I like that. Whatever the case, thanks for the heads up! These are cool...

run4jc - Thanks! Have to get back to you with the G3 or G4 confirmation, definitely getting close to the bottom of the barrel on the aluminum G3s.

I'm really okay either way...I like the idea of the milled piece in the G3, but the water jet cut pieces in the G4 are cool, too. So either way - payment is locked and loaded and waiting for your word!

Very creative and useful design...:twothumbs

Zandar

Enlightened
:twothumbsYes, I'm going to follow my mentor,on this one, as He's never steered me wrong. Right behind you Dan as always! I'd like either a G3 or 4 depending on what you have left. I'm definitely leaning towards copper. I love the unique look of this light. Let me know and I'll paypal, Thank you Zandar

Last edited:

sunny_nites

Enlightened
Thanks everyone, for the orders and enthusiasm, much appreciated! :twothumbs

Couple of updates:

I will be contacting you via IM for configuration confirmation when I'm ready to put your light together and then with the PayPal info when you light is ready to ship.

Afraid I'm going to have to put a hold on orders for the G3 for the moment, it looks like they might all be spoken for. :mecry:

run4jc - OK if I put you down for a G4?

Zandar - Copper is only available in the G4 and it looks like all the G3s might be claimed. Just let me know which material you want to go with and the LED configuration, mags - no mags and all. Thanks!

Last edited:

Latest posts