• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Milkyspit Mods, Thoughts, Eye Candy [LOTS OF PHOTOS] Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

milkyspit

Flashlight Enthusiast
Do you offer a MOD for the SureFire M6.

Yes, actually a few. I could build you a lamp replacement, keeping the stock reflector in place and mounting an LED in it... or could build you a multi-emitter build generating anywhere from 600 to perhaps 1100 lumens, or even somewhat beyond that... or could do a multi-emitter 'Pinky' build in which the center LED is red-orange for enhanced color rendition... and for the multi-emitter builds I could make the light single brightness or multi-brightness. There are some other possibilities, too. You might want to check out the Project-M Thread to see some example photos and get a better idea of some of these builds. Hope that helps.

img-m637-m6-soul-reaver-think-edison.jpg

GLOCK18

Enlightened
Single brightness @ 1100 or better powered by 6 R123 or 3 17670 must retain same length , the pinky build would be execellent, PM me a price and when you can do it.

Thanks

Yes, actually a few. I could build you a lamp replacement, keeping the stock reflector in place and mounting an LED in it... or could build you a multi-emitter build generating anywhere from 600 to perhaps 1100 lumens, or even somewhat beyond that... or could do a multi-emitter 'Pinky' build in which the center LED is red-orange for enhanced color rendition... and for the multi-emitter builds I could make the light single brightness or multi-brightness. There are some other possibilities, too. You might want to check out the Project-M Thread to see some example photos and get a better idea of some of these builds. Hope that helps.

img-m637-m6-soul-reaver-think-edison.jpg

Brozneo

Enlightened
Milky, do you think you could get a P7 in a U2?? Maybe with an updated driver - which could work off the UI still?? eg. the MUB2?? Haha

milkyspit

Flashlight Enthusiast
Milky, do you think you could get a P7 in a U2?? Maybe with an updated driver - which could work off the UI still?? eg. the MUB2?? Haha

Brozneo, I feel confident enough to say the SSCP7 will work nicely with the U2 reflector, but the circuitry presents a challenge: to keep the UI functional but meet the very different demands of the P7 as opposed to the stock LuxV emitter, some pretty radical surgery would need to be done. That said, I'm not willing to say it can't be done... just that I haven't found the magic formula yet! :eek:oo:

2sparky

Newly Enlightened
rethinking once again....could you PM me a quote for a x566 and a x485 in a M3 head? I know its not a "pocket thrower" for some haha but I may be able to increase my pockets depth in more then one way of speaking!

Alin10123

Flashlight Enthusiast
Alin10123, as usual I'm running a little behind on getting back to you and a few others... and even in getting the latest sprint run posted. I'll get there! If you don't hear back in a reasonable timeframe, feel free to give me a little reminder nudge, and thanks for your patience.

Is another week considered a reasonable timeframe? :laughing::candle:

1wrx7

Enlightened
Hey Milky...Scott,

I just resent my original E-mail from 2-10-08. It must have gotten lost in the mix. I would love to hear from you. I need a floody M3 head with good runtime. The recent builds look beautiful:D

Thanks,
Keith

milkyspit

Flashlight Enthusiast
Keith, I received your email, will reply in a moment.

2sparky and everyone else for that matter, I'd like to say I'll be in touch with you guys ASAP, too... and yes, a week is certainly reasonable for a polite reminder! :D I will readily admit that I'm not able to reply to everyone instantaneously, although somehow I have an irrational belief that I will in fact be able to do so. If you don't hear from me, please chalk it up to limited hours in the day, or my own forgetfulness, or some pressing matter that took priority, or even a spam blocker trapping your message... the intent is certainly there to get back to you though, there should never be a question of that.

Incidentally, here's a first peek at a light I just finished for Iocheretyanny, built into a host supplied by Cmacclel... I'll post a thread about it eventually but for now, a little eye candy...

img-iggo-headfirst.jpg

skalomax

Flashlight Enthusiast
That's niiiice.

btw Scott, I've decided to pass on our 'trade in'. I don't have much extra "Flashlight" funds. Maybe In a couple of weeks or so.

Thanks

Chronos

Flashlight Enthusiast
If you think that's nice...just wait til I get my special package tomorrow!!! :) Don't worry, I'll be posting a full review with pictures. Here's a hint...600+ lumen! :eek:

Life starts at 800+ lumens! :naughty::D :poke:

j/k

PLEASE be sure to share!!! These levels of output from LEDs is still amazing to me.:tinfoil:

Status
Not open for further replies.