Modding & other stuff I'm willing to do for free

Miciobigio

Enlightened
Hello,

i'm searching a user that live in USA and can recive and then ship to me using normal airmail some small lights i could buy from users that don't want to do international shipping.

I'll pay ( using paypal ) the shipping cost :grin2: from USA to Italy.

Thanks.

flashlight

Flashlight Enthusiast
Miciobigio said:
Hello,

i'm searching a user that live in USA and can recive and then ship to me using normal airmail some small lights i could buy from users that don't want to do international shipping.

I'll pay ( using paypal ) the shipping cost :grin2: from USA to Italy.

Thanks.

Yeah, ksbman used to do us non-US CPFers all a big favor by forwarding stuff but alas he can't do that anymore due to his having moved to another place that doesn't allow for the delivery of packages when no one's around. :sigh:

greenLED

Flashaholic
Unforgiven is now offering international forwarding services.

Oregonshooter's mod services removed, as requested.

:thanks:

jimjones3630

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi, hope this is the right thread to find a mag d modified switch. Got a kiu kit and once the stock mag switch came apart and I couldn't get it back together...perhaps there is a better switch available???Thanks

rain_man_ind

Newly Enlightened
i dont know how to get on that list on the top but i am willing to offer my services as a machinist

i have a full machine shop including

lathe
milling machine
threading machine
tap press
belt sander
disc and stone grinder
band saw
and some other things i am sure i forgot to mention

im new to this flashlight thing but i would like some
assistance in making a custom light, but i have no
clue about the internals of the light

i have tons of aluminum bar stock
in many different sizes

so if you are interested just pm me or e-mail me at
[email protected]

greenLED

Flashaholic
What a way to start posting... :goodjob:

Welcome to CPF! I'll update the OP shortly so your services are listed. :thanks:

PGP

Newly Enlightened
Glad to see you finally posted!
I know him, he does a good job with the machine work!

rain_man_ind said:
i dont know how to get on that list on the top but i am willing to offer my services as a machinist

i have a full machine shop including

lathe
milling machine
threading machine
tap press
belt sander
disc and stone grinder
band saw
and some other things i am sure i forgot to mention

im new to this flashlight thing but i would like some
assistance in making a custom light, but i have no
clue about the internals of the light

i have tons of aluminum bar stock
in many different sizes

so if you are interested just pm me or e-mail me at
[email protected]

sysadmn

Enlightened
Between keyboard and chair, in the US Midwest.
Non Flashlight -
Willing to offer advice & experience on system administration, Sun Solaris, and Red Hat Linux, especially very large installations and high performance & technical computing;

Willing to do modest statistical consulting;

Available for web research, simple electronics questions, and as always, Dumb looks.

fishx65

Enlightened
Anyone interested in putting a whiter 5mm led in a couple of River Rock headlamps for me? I'm thinking that an MJ or SMJ would be the ticket but those are the only ones I know about. The stock 5mm in this thing is so blue it's silly! I picked up four of these pretty cheap during a Target clearence so if you kill it, I'll live. Looks like just a remove and solder job. I would, of course, pay for whatever leds are used. So, if anyone wants to experiment on these, just send me a P.M.

Thanks, FishX

greenLED

Flashaholic

slvoid

Newly Enlightened
I'm a mechanical engineer with access to autocad and autodesk inventor for 3d solid modeling and design so if anyone needs to put something into production, I can help.

greenLED

Flashaholic
:twothumbs slvoid!! I just added your offer to the OP.

I'm really happy to see this thread is still attracting attention. Just two days ago a fellow CPFer contacted me to let me know he'd found help through this thread.

:bow: to you guys willing to help out!

crackerkorean

Newly Enlightened
I can offer some things time permitting (I currently work full time, 7 additional hours on Saturdays, and goto school in the evenings.) I live in just outside of the Atlanta Metro area so I can help anybody willing to drive here. I can also help out others as long as return shipping is included.

Flashlight Related
I have been slinging solder since I was 8 or 9 (so about 20 years) and would love to help anybody that cant or would like to learn.

I can also help out with basic electronics, or even things I dont know yet. Itl give me an excuse to learn.
Being an electrical engineering student I can do basic electronics as of now(finishing my sophomore year) but my skills will grow over the next couple of years.

Nonflashlight Related
I can do 2D autocad for anybody that might need to get the part in their head to paper.

Latest posts