Newly Enlightened
1. Snatch
2. Lock, Stock, and Two Smoking Barrels
3. Pulp fiction

And yes, I'm a fan of that genre, feels like I'll never tired of it xD

StarHalo

Flashaholic
Titanic is my fave

Back in '97 when Titanic was just coming out, I worked in a convenience shop that happened to be positioned directly across from the mall theater in a shopping mall. One evening, as a family was getting some drinks, an elementary school-aged girl who was in their clan was coming over from the theater to join them, walking very sternly with a stressed face as though something were wrong. Arriving at her family, she immediately breaks down and begins sobbing uncontrollably. Her mother asks, "Honey, what's wrong?" and the girl shouts, "WHY DID JACK HAVE TO DIE?!"

markr6

Flashaholic
I'm just glad DiCraprio redeemed himself after that one. Plenty of times too. He did an amazing job in Wolf of Wall Street. Throw Jonah Hill into the mix and I couldn't stop laughing.

Back in '97 when Titanic was just coming out, I worked in a convenience shop that happened to be positioned directly across from the mall theater in a shopping mall. One evening, as a family was getting some drinks, an elementary school-aged girl who was in their clan was coming over from the theater to join them, walking very sternly with a stressed face as though something were wrong. Arriving at her family, she immediately breaks down and begins sobbing uncontrollably. Her mother asks, "Honey, what's wrong?" and the girl shouts, "WHY DID JACK HAVE TO DIE?!"

:laughing: She should have yelled, SPOILER ALERT! first.

For the life of me, I couldn't fathom how some people watched it more than once....... Just too damn depressing. :awman:

~ Chance

SCEMan

Flashlight Enthusiast
For the life of me, I couldn't fathom how some people watched it more than once....... Just too damn depressing.
Chance

Titanic has always been a guilty pleasure of mine, despite my daughter's crush on Leonardo at the time.
We visited the Titanic Belfast last year - highly recommended :thumbsup:

AZPops

Flashlight Enthusiast
3:10 to Yuma

Dances with Wolves

Survivorman (to drown out noise while I sleep)

The Martian

13 Hours

John Wick (first one)

McFarland USA

Heaven is For Real

Wild Horse, Wild Ride

Last edited:

5S8Zh5

Flashlight Enthusiast
Big Night (1996) - one of the top 5 food movies. Stanley Tucci, Tony Shalhoub, Ian Holm, Isabella Rossellini, Mini Driver, Allison Janney. The best kitchen scenes, ever. One of the best feast scenes. Still 10/10. amazon prime.

martinaee

Flashlight Enthusiast
The original Jurassic Park (and sometimes Lost World) is the go to default movie for us lol. So good.

PartyPete

Enlightened
Pulp Fiction, Die Hard, Jurassic Park, Halloween, Fight Club, Ferris Beullers Day Off to name a few.