• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

MX25L4Cvn - New Pop Can Star

VNguyen

Enlightened
Don't u have one similar to this with 6 led vinh? Something like 6lx?

Sniper2075

Newly Enlightened
This version is so impressive I think it needs its own video and outdoor shots. Price is high though...

Price isn't as bad as the 6XLvn and I was seriously considering buying one of those. I've been looking at the pop can sized lights for a bit and really like the smaller size body of the 3 x 18650 lights over the 4 x 18650 ones. This light has more Lumens than the 6XLvn but less throw with XHP50's. I'm anxiously waiting for the XPL dedome numbers, if the Lumens are around 6000 I would really consider that spec closer to the 6XLvn but over $200 cheaper than the 6XLvn was.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
$300 MX25L4CvnT Spec 2: DriverVN2, XPL PDT, Thrower, Lumen 5400/5000, Lux 200K/180K
$300[FONT=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, San Francisco, Roboto, Segoe UI, Helvetica Neue, sans-serif] MX25L4CvnF Spec 3: DriverVN2, XHP50 Diffused Dome, Flooder,[/FONT][FONT=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, San Francisco, Roboto, Segoe UI, Helvetica Neue, sans-serif] Lumen 9600/9000, Lux 82K/77K[/FONT]

[FONT=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, San Francisco, Roboto, Segoe UI, Helvetica Neue, sans-serif]Double the lumen or Double the lux? You pick! Throw for me! Gorgeous beam and focus![/FONT]

richbuff

Flashlight Enthusiast
Lux and lumen will be reduced with stock UI. I dont like stock UI because its not reliable in the long run. The head wobbles when loosen plus the mechanical mode pins are unreliable.
No worries about this with DriverVNX2? You talked me into it.

I overlooked this light when I was researching my next Vn light. Money order sent for MX25L4CvnT Spec 2: DriverVNX2, XPL PDT, Thrower, ANSI Lumen 5000, Lux 185K, Throw 860m.

I will post back with how much I love it, when I receive it. :)

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Bet you $20 you will love it!

No worries about this with DriverVNX2? You talked me into it.

I overlooked this light when I was researching my next Vn light. Money order sent for MX25L4CvnT Spec 2: DriverVNX2, XPL PDT, Thrower, ANSI Lumen 5000, Lux 185K, Throw 860m.

I will post back with how much I love it, when I receive it. :)

richbuff

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think you would win that bet. :)

Soon, instead of being a two fisted - two holstered - two power flooder night wanderer, I will be a two -fisted - two holstered - power flooder and power thrower night wanderer.

Thanks for the heads up on this item, I can't believe I overlooked it while I was researching the field for a 2.5 inch power thrower.

richbuff

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nice. I cant wait to see some pictures and beamshots when u received it.
I would love to post beamshots of this light.

But, I have no camera, only a flip phone. It can take pictures, but I have no skills.

I have thought of taking and posting comparative beamshots of my lights.

One day, I will have to. I have researched many other peoples collections of comparative beamshots. Maybe one day, my beamshots will be of help to other people. This may return the favor, of other peoples beamshots being of great help to me.

I have also thought of sending my lights to other people, so they can take beamshots/do reviews of them

Newlumen

Flashlight Enthusiast
I would love to post beamshots of this light.

But, I have no camera, only a flip phone. It can take pictures, but I have no skills.

I have thought of taking and posting comparative beamshots of my lights.

One day, I will have to. I have researched many other peoples collections of comparative beamshots. Maybe one day, my beamshots will be of help to other people. This may return the favor, of other peoples beamshots being of great help to me.

I have also thought of sending my lights to other people, so they can take beamshots/do reviews of them

Its ok. If you cant take pictures, you can write a quick review about it. Thanks.

MAD777

Flashlight Enthusiast
I didn't think I had any gaps in my line up of V54 flashlights, but Spec 2 slides right into a hole that I hadn't noticed. Then again, perhaps it trying to drill it's way into the line up!

Can't wait to hear your impressions richbuff.

lumentia

Enlightened
Just saw this post...holy $h*the. Impressive throw and lumens!
$300 MX25L4CvnT Spec 2: DriverVN2, XPL PDT, Thrower, Lumen 5400/5000, Lux 200K/180K
$300[FONT=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, San Francisco, Roboto, Segoe UI, Helvetica Neue, sans-serif] MX25L4CvnF Spec 3: DriverVN2, XHP50 Diffused Dome, Flooder,[/FONT][FONT=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, San Francisco, Roboto, Segoe UI, Helvetica Neue, sans-serif] Lumen 9600/9000, Lux 82K/77K[/FONT]

[FONT=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, San Francisco, Roboto, Segoe UI, Helvetica Neue, sans-serif]Double the lumen or Double the lux? You pick! Throw for me! Gorgeous beam and focus![/FONT]