My new EDC from Target

Coop57

Enlightened
I got one about a month ago it has become my EDC small light. I clipped it to the bill on my cap to rake leaves last night and it worked great. My wife and neighbors think I am weird. They are probably right. Is there a name for people who prefer night time darkness to daylight? A name besides vampire.

Kage_

Newly Enlightened
Coop57 said:
I got one about a month ago it has become my EDC small light. I clipped it to the bill on my cap to rake leaves last night and it worked great. My wife and neighbors think I am weird. They are probably right. Is there a name for people who prefer night time darkness to daylight? A name besides vampire.
Night Owl. :)

zespectre

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm the same way (Nocturnal) for the most part. It seems like I've always done my best thinking during the "quiet hours" (11:00pm to 2:00am).

sween1911

Flashlight Enthusiast
Okay, I'm one of us now! Couldn't pass it up again (I drive right past Target on my way home). For 10 bucks, this thing is great!!

It's now running off of two RadioShack AAA NiMh batts, 700mAh. Beam looks the same as it did when I put the included Duracells - nice and even with a decent hotspot and good sidespill. Excellent find, you guys! Thinking about a clicky mod. Somewhere, I have an old Energizer clickie penlight. Maybe....