Need Advice to which knife to get Benchmade Pika or Ka Bar Dozier ?

cutlerylover

Banned
I have the full size Pika, and I have to say its great! Solid as a rock and it has a loud click when its locked...But I have also heard nothing but good reviews of the kabar dozier...some people argue its the best knife for the price...so its a tough choice!

lightinsky

Enlightened
Thanks for the advice so far. I guess either one is fine based on what has been said on the forums. I got to give it some deep thought. Any more advice out theire is still welcome.

carrot

Flashaholic
In your price range, apparently, is also the Byrd line of knives, from Spyderco. Many users have found Byrd knives to be incredibly nice, especially at the price. The other two knives you mentioned are also considered among the best knives in the price range and certainly not slackers.

GarageBoy

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'd go with the Byrd in G10, mainly because that's the lowest priced knife with that handle material. Nice and grippy, backed by Spyderco's legendary goodness.

lightinsky

Enlightened
Thanks to all who gave advice. I ended up picking up the Kabar Dozier spearpoint for 19.99 at a local gun shop. Very nice knife for the money. A solid piece. Thanks again.