New 2AA Energizer LED at Target

Alan_L

Newly Enlightened
Anyone get a good look at this one yet? I just saw it on the shelf tonight in the flashlight section. The wife wanted to get home quickly so I didn't have time to closely examine it. Looks like it had a Cree LED, beefy aluminum body, and claimed to be water resistant. Sells for $19.99. Might be a little much for a single mode 2AA flashlight, but one to keep an eye on if it goes on sale.

<edit> Sorry, I meant to post this in the main LED flashlight forum, I guess whether or not its a budget light depends on your point of view.

Last edited:

RedFalconBill

Newly Enlightened
Do you mean the Energizer Ultimate Lithium 2AA LED Metal Light that uses a Cree LED or the Energizer Metal Lights that use 1 Watt or 3 Watt Luxeon LED?

MSRP on the Ultimate Lithium is $49.99. You can find it for ~$39.00

The 1 Watt Energizer Metal Lights I've seen for $19 to $23.

ETA: Two new Energizer Cree Flashlights

Last edited:

Alan_L

Newly Enlightened
These weren't the Ultimate Lithium flashlights. Looking on Energizer's website, I found this page that shows the "1 Watt Tactical Metal Light" in 1AA and 2AA sizes. The 1AA has been discussed here on CPF a lot a few months ago, but this is the first time I saw the 2AA. The light I saw definitely didn't use a Luxeon though. Pretty sure it was some kind of Cree.

mclight

Newly Enlightened
I saw these as well at Target. I bought one of the e2 lithium single AA engergizer LED lights - I like it a lot. I like the hold-down clicky variable level UI on it. Does the other energizer - the on topic here - have the same UI?