New Fenix Digital Series! P1D and P1D CE with Cree XR-E !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wacbzz

Flashlight Enthusiast
curtis22 said:
Nope no delay mentioned there. You seem pretty quick on the trigger. Got anything else?
You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink.

curtis22 said:
Once again, you seem like the obverse of the guy that would complain about not being notified of a new product coming out and complaining about a recent buy of the "old" model.
I'm just all about the truth no matter how you look at it.

curtis22 said:
I guess you just can't please everyone.
Ok Abe.

curtis22

Enlightened
wacbzz said:
You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink.

I'm just all about the truth no matter how you look at it.

Ok Abe.

Just quote the original delivery date and the message number that changed it.

jayflash

Flashlight Enthusiast
Because I'm so thankful this year, I will take it upon myself to keep you all posted so nobody has to check this thread until I alert you.

Don't bother to thank me. Being here is enough.

curtis22

Enlightened
wacbzz said:
PM sent. This is not the place nor do I have the time to lead you by the hand.

Then why did you make the public claim that the schedule got changed? Why slink off?

pilou

Enlightened
This is all a little funny. Some people are getting so worked up from impatience that you would think they were being widthheld from some newly announced life saving medication :lolsign:

curtis22

Enlightened
wacbzz said:
Read your PM.
As much as I like helping people, I refuse to help you build your post count anymore.:touche:

I read it. You admitted you were wrong. Why not admit it publically?

Badbeams3

Flashlight Enthusiast
Shhh, hey man, want to buy some Cree...it`s good stuff...great fix....LOL

Yea, like a drug we just have to have. You know...we really do have a problem.

scott

Enlightened
A few days ago, my wife and her mother were walking on a small town sidewalk just after dark, when an elderly man in front of them, stumbled and then fell into the street. My wife jumped into the street to flag traffic while others assessed the situation before helping the man to his feet. My wife realized she was wearing black and picked up the man's hat (and it's white liner) to flag approaching cars. I thought this was pretty quick thinking on her part. I wish, though, that she'd have had my Photon Freedom (and its strobe.) I hope Fenix keeps the strobe (and the SOS.)

Let it be known, that I am also one of those wanting a much lower low. 5 lumens or lower. Looong runtime.

These things said, for the size, weight and internet price of the Photon Freedom, there is no reason not to have one with you as a backup to anything else you might carry. Really low low. Strobe. SOS. I hope Fenix will give us the same in 1AAA and 1AA lights.

Scott

Last edited:

LowBat

Flashlight Enthusiast
If I may quote Mr. Spock....

"Having is not so pleasing as wanting. It is not logical, but it is often true."

smokelaw1

Flashlight Enthusiast
LowBat said:
If I may quote Mr. Spock....

"Having is not so pleasing as wanting. It is not logical, but it is often true."

ANd allow me to quote Jim Kirk..."Bite me, Vulcan, leave your tripped out-LSD hippy-logic out of here and get me my Goddamned P1D CE. Wanting more pleasing than having my ***."

wacbzz

Flashlight Enthusiast
lexina said:
I fully agree with TMG and Curtis22. Really uncalled for statement.:thumbsdow
Again, what I said was tongue in cheek, so to speak. It's funny how people only read what they want to read and gloss over everything else. FOR THE LAST TIME, I was only trying to say that I thought it sucked to lead everyone here to believe there was news coming quickly and then when it didn't, to not post anything to the contrary was not good business. Period. Take whatever else from that what you will, but I stand by my belief that it was and is wrong to keep us in the dark about something that most everyone here wants.

TooManyGizmos

Flashlight Enthusiast
:huh:

I think this thread has gotten too petty and insulting .

I think it should be closed .

We have already heard everyones opinion on the light .

Too many are coming here for non-existant updates from 4-7's and taxing the server.

I think 4-7's should open a new thread when he has pertinent info on when we can start ordering .

All other comments are pure speculation and redundant .

thats my 2 pennies worth ........................... TMG/:grin2:

Last edited:

wacbzz

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hear, Hear.

Plus, what about this?
sasha said:
In the best interest of faster loading and browsing of the forums, threads will now be limited to 200 posts. At that point, the thread will be closed by a moderator or administrator and a new thread will be started with the same title and a "Part 2" added to it. The first post of the new thread will have a link to the old thread.

TooManyGizmos

Flashlight Enthusiast
:grin2::grin2::grin2::grin2:

I agree wacbzz ...you've said enough.... And let's let 4-7's start thread Part-2 .

When he has something to say .

Let's let CPF traffic get back to normal for a few days .

..................... TMG/:grin2:

Last edited:

TooManyGizmos

Flashlight Enthusiast
:):grin2::)

:laughing:.......Actually ... Maybe 4/7's should request it be closed............

So he can get some rest over the Holiday ????????

................. TMG/:grin2:

Status
Not open for further replies.