New Fenix XM-L flashlights - TK21, TK41 and TK70

chanjyj

Enlightened
I do give Olight credit for coming out with an 18650 option in their M50. I wish Fenix would make a carrier for CR123 or RCR123 or 18650 just to give an alternative to AA. I LIKE AA. I like choices too.

Is there a M50?

brandocommando

Enlightened
I have to be honest - I'm going to buy a TK41 unless reviewers reveal a big problem (like green tint or mode skipping etc.) but I wouldn't buy a TK70 if it put out 3000 lumens for 100 bucks. Just too big. I'll never understand why they didn't put the batteries in groups of 3 or even 4.

+1 I am in the same boat, I am liking the TK41 quite a bit. I do not have a good "thrower" light yet and I think this might be the one. I am just waiting for the reviews (and beamshots) first. I don't think I will ever (notice I didn't say "I will never"...:laughing:) buy a TK70, as bad as I want a triple XM-L... that thing is just too BIG!:shakehead

BryDaddy

Newly Enlightened
+1 I am in the same boat, I am liking the TK41 quite a bit. I do not have a good "thrower" light yet and I think this might be the one. I am just waiting for the reviews (and beamshots) first. I don't think I will ever (notice I didn't say "I will never"...:laughing:) buy a TK70, as bad as I want a triple XM-L... that thing is just too BIG!:shakehead

admit it, your gonna want one........its a bad *** light..you just cant admit it cause the other fellas will laugh at you! i say let em laugh!!! TK70 lovers UNITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BryDaddy

Newly Enlightened
dont forget amazon.com, i got my tk45 cheaper there than on some of the flashlight only sites...............

TheGame

Newly Enlightened
I wonder how far the TK41 will do in throw. That says 471 meters.. are their numbers usually close/accurate?

g.p.

Enlightened
I got my TK45 on Ebay, when they first came out, for $125 CN shipped. Smokin' deal at the time. Lots of sellers on there have stores outside of Ebay and can sell for less through their stores becasue they don't have to pay the Ebay fees. Never hurts to ask.

g.p.

Enlightened
I wonder how far the TK41 will do in throw. That says 471 meters.. are their numbers usually close/accurate?
I've been trying to find what they rate the TK45 at, but I can't find a picture that states their throw numbers for it.

g.p.

Enlightened
Thanks! The pics were down on that site when I looked a few days ago. Looks like the TK41 should smoke it in throw! Should make for a good middle ground light between my TK45 and Masterpiece Pro 1.

So does that potentially make the TK41 Fenix's best thrower?

utlgoa

Enlightened
Hey.....

The beamshots for the TK70 have been removed from the Fonarik website, and also from this thread.

What gives?

Will the TK70 ever be produced ?:thinking:

Last edited:

CyberCT

Enlightened
Man that TK41 is going to be an awesome snorkeling light! I have yet to try my TK35 in the river because it came out in the winter time. My TK40 & TK45 have been in the Delaware river many times last summer with zero issues.

srfreddy

Enlightened
Man that TK41 is going to be an awesome snorkeling light! I have yet to try my TK35 in the river because it came out in the winter time. My TK40 & TK45 have been in the Delaware river many times last summer with zero issues.

You might want to get SS screws though.

g.p.

Enlightened
Hey.....

The beamshots for the TK70 have been removed from the Fonarik website, and also from this thread.

What gives?

Will the TK70 ever be produced ?:thinking:
I had a post removed from this thread with pics as well. :thinking: I've never seen a site so tightly moderated.

Can this site not handle pics or something? It really blows when I'm at work because all file storage sites are blocked at my workplace, so I can never see any of the pics. :thumbsdow