New floodier EDC

RyeBread

Newly Enlightened
I have an extra 18650 without a flashlight, and not really any floody lights. I'm also willing to consider a switch to RCR123. (I would like a smaller light). AA is ok too.

I'm a college student (mechanical engineering), so I'm not rolling in cash. My budget limit is $50. I may be using this light at job sites for inspections, depending on what co-ops I can get.

I prefer clickies. Don't need a ton of modes. High, low, maybe a medium if the high is high enough. Speaking of high, the higher the max output, the better (especially since I'm looking for flood). I'm not super picky about tints. Neutral white is good enough for me.

Let me know if I left some key bit of info out. Thanks in advance!

tops2

Enlightened
If you don't mind RCR123 and want a small light, maybe take a look at the Olight S1. 3 main modes (all selectable) and an extra moonlight mode. The high level is impressive (to me) for a light this size. The primary reason I love this light is the size vs output ratio...but mainly the size and weight.

There's a group buy for it for a good price. Only thing is it's not neutral white. Mine is cool white..but mine does have the weird blue or green tint. White is white to my eyes. There's special versions that's neutral white, but more expensive and out of the $50 limit.

Main reason I suggested this is your willingness to go for RCR123, budget and your comment about smaller lights.

Vothelo

Newly Enlightened
You may want to take a look at the BLF A6. It's sold at BangGood and it's a very high lumen floods beam. It's become my EDC light of choice.

ven

Flashaholic
Yes BLF A6, also the convoy s2+, available in different tints, both have 2 mode groups all be them different between the lights.........