New HDS forum!

Hogokansatsukan

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think Molten should start his holster thread so hogo can post all his pics in there. along with everyone elses.

skulls/bones with fading natural decaying bone colors would be killer. I don't know anything about leather work or how it gets colored like that...

I've not tried vinegaroon on sheep skin, but I'll give it a whirl and see.

img-1161845.jpg

d13avo

Enlightened
skulls/bones with fading natural decaying bone colors would be killer. I don't know anything about leather work or how it gets colored like that...

Yeah agree I saw Dans skulls in the background of his bio hazard holster and it gave me an idea which I think would look similar to my right tattooed leg lol. It's hard for me to add photos here as I use my iPhone or iPad so the only way is for me to type the code out which is very long winded. If I can get on the pc it's easier but not always possible.

d13avo

Enlightened
That inside is done with vinegaroon and water. Sometimes it gets very dark, sometimes light. It depends on the chemical composition of the cow. Very hard to replicate it. As you can see from the two fenrir holsters, this one turned out much lighter in the center.

Oh I see Dan so probably not easy to do for the idea I have. But if anyone can do it I'm sure your the man with the necessary skills [emoji106]🏻

nbp

Flashaholic
A holster thread would be good - right now they are scattered amongst 3 or 4 different threads.

Hogokansatsukan

Flashlight Enthusiast
We're certainly happy to facilitate the new arrangement, but I wouldn't go so far as to say "absolute power". ;)
Best regards, :)

No no! I don't want powers. With great power comes great responsibility. I don't want the responsibility!

nbp

Flashaholic
If Hogo feels differently I can move it, but it seems valuable to leave passaround threads in the passaround area until it they are completed as there may be members who would like to try an HDS but don't visit this subforum and may not see it here.