*NEW* Surefire Titan-A (1*AAA, 15/125 lumen)

Robocop

Moderator, *Mammoth Killer*
A ban is not intended to silence other opinions however is used to maintain thread integrity and calm among our group....nothing less and nothing more. Please understand I am giving all involved the benefit of the doubt and again ask all to keep this thread on topic. You have made your points now move on.

Again rickyro while your language barrier may be causing some problems I still feel as if you can understand the off topic remarks are not necessary. You have enough posts to understand the flow among this forum and seem to be a decent person so please stay on topic. Also as far as having the last word in this matter is something that also is not necessary. For that matter I feel as if I will have the last word and again ask everyone to just stop feeding the fire. No need to explain further and you all are welcome to continue your healthy opinions on this topic which is the SF AAA light....not what language some use nor income levels or even who is on any ones side.

It is just silly and starting to derail this thread.....carry on people.

scout24

Flashaholic
At 862 posts, I'm pretty sure this thread has plenty of varying opinions, and that pretty much everything good and bad other than what the SF designer had for breakfast the day the light was released has been discussed... :) Carry on, boys and girls...

Edit- Just realized the post above used "carry on" as well. Didn't want to delete content, just acknowledge redundancy...

rickyro

Enlightened
A ban is not intended to silence other opinions however is used to maintain thread integrity and calm among our group....nothing less and nothing more. Please understand I am giving all involved the benefit of the doubt and again ask all to keep this thread on topic. You have made your points now move on.

Again rickyro while your language barrier may be causing some problems I still feel as if you can understand the off topic remarks are not necessary. You have enough posts to understand the flow among this forum and seem to be a decent person so please stay on topic. Also as far as having the last word in this matter is something that also is not necessary. For that matter I feel as if I will have the last word and again ask everyone to just stop feeding the fire. No need to explain further and you all are welcome to continue your healthy opinions on this topic which is the SF AAA light....not what language some use nor income levels or even who is on any ones side.

It is just silly and starting to derail this thread.....carry on people.

Thank you for this post. I will obey with respect.

nbp

Flashaholic
After reading alot about this light, I am really quite interested in surefire's first real attempt at cracking into the AAA market. My local distributor has been quite sluggish at getting them though.

rickyro, why the personal attacks? its almost like youre trolling to try and get banned. we're all civil here, lets keep it that way :)

Crenshaw

Welcome back Crenshaw, long time no see. :)

rookiedaddy

Enlightened
just bought mine from local distributor, some pictures below.

TitanA01.jpg

Really good anodizing
TitanA02.jpg

Titan-A butt
TitanA03.jpg

TitanA04.jpg

TitanA05.jpg

TitanA06.jpg

TitanA07.jpg

All these batteries can go in and out smoothly, sn on mine is A05xxx
TitanA08.jpg

and last, tint on mine is puky green, though some may say it's waaaarmmmish. I took one of my greenish-est Fenix E05Ti to compare, it makes the Fenix looks creamy white when compare side-by-side. Not impressed. Anyway, it's still a SureFire. :whistle:

Haesslich

Flashlight Enthusiast
Anyone seen the Titan Pro yet? That's the one I've been holding out for. I know it's been on preorder for ages, alas.

rickyro

Enlightened
just bought mine from local distributor, some pictures below.

TitanA01.jpg

Really good anodizing
TitanA02.jpg

Titan-A butt
TitanA03.jpg

TitanA04.jpg

TitanA05.jpg

TitanA06.jpg

TitanA07.jpg

All these batteries can go in and out smoothly, sn on mine is A05xxx
TitanA08.jpg

and last, tint on mine is puky green, though some may say it's waaaarmmmish. I took one of my greenish-est Fenix E05Ti to compare, it makes the Fenix looks creamy white when compare side-by-side. Not impressed. Anyway, it's still a SureFire. :whistle:

Nice pictures!

'Anyway, it's a Surefire'. Nicely said. This is exactly what I felt and am feeling with my EB1. Even it is greenish, I still like it. Because the anodizing is so nice to touch:) And the TIR beam is different and compensating with my other lights. But why Surefire is not taking NW led as an option and giving elzetta this opportunity to attack it?

And I just learned one word from you. Puky:)

Last edited:

mrbofus

Newly Enlightened
Anyone know/hear anything about the Titan-B/Titan Plus? When I asked about it back in April, some people responded and theorized a release a few months after the Titan-A, but we're now almost in August with no sign of the Titan-B/Titan Plus anywhere (that I can find, anyways).

marinemaster

Flashlight Enthusiast
I received my replaced Titan AAA body from SF. Glad to report that AAA batteries fit, including all white and black Eneloop.
I have to say again that the BEAM on this Titan absolutely puts a smile on my face :):):)
On low and high the beam is absolutely outstanding.
To me Surefire has proved again what they have always done best; just an awesome beam, which to me is what is all about.

Kilovolt

Flashlight Enthusiast
Anyone know/hear anything about the Titan-B/Titan Plus? When I asked about it back in April, some people responded and theorized a release a few months after the Titan-A, but we're now almost in August with no sign of the Titan-B/Titan Plus anywhere (that I can find, anyways).

There's a some dealers that accept pre-orders with an estimated shipping date mid/end August.

RI Chevy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Good to hear marinemaster.
On your replacement Titan A, did you get one with the rolled top, or did they just remove the liner? Just curious.

RI Chevy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Looks like you have a host with the liner removed. Good pics! Thank you sir.
There was some photos a while back with the host showing the liner in place, and the liner removed.

newbie66

Flashlight Enthusiast
I sent mine back to the local dealer. They sent a runner to from me. Waiting for them to check it out.
What I find odd is that why the threads were so very dirty when I first got it? I mean really black.

mbw_151

Enlightened
I bought a Titan-A when they first came out. I was happy, it complemented my Photon Freedom EDC nicely. It has a great beam pattern for EDC. However, I tend to let light sit around a bit, so I sent mine to Surefire Customer Service to get the new body with the larger bore to accept Energizer L92s. It arrived back yesterday, a new light in a new package. Top notch customer service. It's definitely a keeper, and going to give my Fenix E99Ti competition for pocket time. If the Titan-A was built to tail stand, it would be almost perfect.

Miracle

Enlightened
when is the SureFire Titan 300 lumen 1AAA light scheduled to be released?

:faint:

does any kind souls know when the SureFire Titan 300 lumen 1AAA light scheduled to be released?

:faint:

marinemaster

Flashlight Enthusiast
Good thing about it is that 300 lumens version has 75 lumens for 2 hours, I so wish the regular version had the 75 lumens option for 2 hours I do not really need 100 plus lumens for 1 hour.